• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvest shots ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest shots ...

Impressive! I have trouble hitting the tridem let alone a tandem truck!!!

Comment

Looking at that air, I'm always amazed at the efficiency of paper air filters and the work they do.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Its amazing to see that despite there being many less farmers, the same amount of land gets farmed in the country with much higher production than previous generations.

Any politician worth his salt would take a look at this operation and be in awe and try to nurture it.

Instead we will probably be the next target for them.

Comment

Big part of harvest is hauling grain, All girls in the family so it’s my job. Some days I wish I could just sit in the combine but things go good with the ladies running them.

Comment

Comment

Thankful for the last few days to finally get a lot of dry grain off . Kinda nice after the last few years for a change . Hopefully we stay dry now going forward

Comment

Canola testing 4.5.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      Thankful for the last few days to finally get a lot of dry grain off . Kinda nice after the last few years for a change . Hopefully we stay dry now going forward
                      The Ghetto needs to replenish soil moisture in a bad way. We are tapped out.

Hopefully we get some soaking rains this fall before freeze up.

September can be a rainy month but so far, and a seven day forecast(which I don't put alot of faith in) have been dry.

Comment

Swathed wht at 13.2..
                        Only 12.4 protein.

Comment

Partners, did it yeild insane? Not enough nitrogen added for what it yeilded.

We don't have many starchies in ours, the odd late tiller seed maybe.

Some of ours isn't super plump either, dry dry dry for a while.

Still satisfied though.....

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            Partners, did it yeild insane? Not enough nitrogen added for what it yeilded.

We don't have many starchies in ours, the odd late tiller seed maybe.

Some of ours isn't super plump either, dry dry dry for a while.

Still satisfied though.....
                            What protein your way? The prairie always kicks our aZZ.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                              Agree, two years of tough canola to store/freeze/blend, won't complain and safe to store till that $14! Starve them guys!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.