• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Chinese or other Investors Return 10% or more return.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SF3...maybe I can answer your questions by asking you questions...

Could you get to this level, or have that rate of growth, using only your capital and farm base?

Then ask yourself... Is that really somewhere I want to go?

Do you think there will be a chink the the armor when things get tougher?

Comment

Magpies ,all mouth and full of shit,if not squeaking then eating, or shitting.

Comment

Hm read the posted notice. Follow the money I always say.

But again the thread is about how these new super farms that look so F$&king impressive get to where they are farming in Saskatchewan.

I love to learn new things all the time so curious , personally happy at our size.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman View Post
          Here your answer Big Square Wheel

[URL="https://www.pressreader.com/canada/stockwatch-daily/20170802/281964607800698"]https://www.pressreader.com/canada/stockwatch-daily/20170802/281964607800698[/URL]

And for the Magpies on the site here is some further pecking you can do

[URL="http://9mpog1av5ui1hm1dt43wilsw.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Creditor-Package-2.pdf"]http://9mpog1av5ui1hm1dt43wilsw.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Creditor-Package-2.pdf[/URL]

Iceman Out

Past performance is not indicutive of future success! Or is it?
          lingenfelter a director also ?

Comment

Past performance does not always indicate future performance.

History does repeat.

Common denominators.

As long as your nest has more feathers than when you started and when you fold the tent!

Edit: enough riddles for one day? Eh, Iceman.
            Last edited by farmaholic; Dec 4, 2017, 13:30.

Comment

I’ll reread again tonight the directors

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

I'm not, or ever have been, on any blood pressure medication but I sure could use some now!

Cement shoes, one size fits all.

This isn't the time or place!

Comment

sorry , was getting ahead of myself , he was a director on the oil co. going in bankruptcy protection, with the farmer

Comment

Lots of reading but interesting, Thanks

Comment

Lots of reading but interesting, Thanks
                      No worries SF3.

As Jerry Jones says farmaholic "It will work if you have hair on it".

I'm just trying to secure my path into the Agriville Hall of Fame.

Farmaholic, the gold jacket is gonna need to be a 46 athletic and Wise guy it's Iceman with a letter E not a Y. Don't screw up the spelling on the bronze statue.

Iceman Out
                      Last edited by iceman; Dec 4, 2017, 20:12.

Comment

We'll hire wizeguy to chase the pigeons off the bronze statue!

Correction wizeguy.....my name is in the Angriville Hall of Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman View Post
                          No worries SF3.

As Jerry Jones says farmaholic "It will work if you have hair on it".

Iceman Out

.....I don't know, AND I'm afraid to ask!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            We'll hire wizeguy to chase the pigeons off the bronze statue
                            Pigeons are fine it's the magpies I'm concerned with.

Iceman in on the first ballot Out

Comment

I think this little piss ant farmer will stay at the size were at and watch and expand at a later date.

May as well enjoy the winter and wait for spring as seeding begins in less than 150 days.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                                Yous couldn’t pay me enuf to hang around those slums all winter !
                                If it's ok with iceman we'll move the effigy to where ever you are and go.

News headline: Iceman declares himself the winner after the first ballot. Farmaholic launches an investigation into vote tampering by the Russians. Iceman resigns in shame and sinks lower by joining the Input sales team. Bronze statue gets melted down and made into bushings. Wiseguy is out of a job.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.