• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New LIKE button

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Agriville the only social media you use? I feel bad for you if it is......

Comment

I use ad-block.

Comment

We are not tracking or monitoring what posts anyone will Like. We simply added the Like button to help encourage some more engagement.

Cheers.

Comment

Agriville has minimal trackers, commend you guys for really only having Ajax, tag Manager/Services, and JQuery talking to the mother ship.

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
            And so you should - but thankfully it isn't. Same story applies though - don't buy stuff I see advertised, I buy stuff I need. I know what I need.

Comment

Uh huh. That's what everyone says.

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
                Interesting comment.

Was a objector to all social media until travvelled to europe a while back good way to keep in contact with folks at home and next people to visist.

Other than that i had little use but it grew on me to a degree.

Only been on twitter for about ayear find that better and can narrow your group.

But go off both for weeks no withdrawl symptoms but i find myself checking aville every morning whilst i knock back a coffee or 3.

what ever tickles your tickler i guess

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...