• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other Countries do stuff but Canada is Run By a Idiot

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Countries do stuff but Canada is Run By a Idiot

Chickpea crisis sees new AUS Agriculture Minister make urgent trip to India - A crisis for our chickpea growers has sent the new Federal Agriculture Minister on an urgent trip to India in bid to save the billion dollar Australian export industry. Last month, India, one of the biggest importers of Australian pulses, announced an immediate 30 per cent tariff on chickpeas and lentils. Farmers fear if nothing is done millions of dollars will be lost, as Isabella Higgins reports.

AH um ah um ah the AGAKAN Um Ah Um

Town haul meetings.

AH UM AH UM

Really we need to get our shit together soon this guy is not cutting it.

Town hall meetings - gotta love this gal's question and how she handled it, only to have a slimeball answer - well - not entirely unexpected given the source:

https://globalnews.ca/news/3947637/conservatives-want-justin-trudeau-before-ethics-committee-on-aga-khan-island-trip/ https://globalnews.ca/news/3947637/conservatives-want-justin-trudeau-before-ethics-committee-on-aga-khan-island-trip/

Comment

Then today I find out our genius has a box you have to check if your a church looking for grants for summer students.

If your believe a certain way that’s not JT s way you can’t get the grant. But at the same time the fed gov was sued last year by same groups lost and the feds had to pay court costs plus rebate.

My god he is such a genius

Comment

The irony of someone who continually posts than another person is "a idiot" is clearly lost on SF3. Then again he probably think irony has something to do with farm machinery.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
          The irony of someone who continually posts than another person is "a idiot" is clearly lost on SF3. Then again he probably think irony has something to do with farm machinery.

The irony is that you actually think Trudeau has any sense of what he is doing or what will happen.

Neo liberalism is so full of contradictions you have to be a complete moron to reconcile all the different view points into a cohesive policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
            The irony is that you actually think Trudeau has any sense of what he is doing or what will happen.

Neo liberalism is so full of contradictions you have to be a complete moron to reconcile all the different view points into a cohesive policy.
            I agree ,but don't you get tired of the lame excuse Trudeau did it all the time Why don't he grab Ralph by the throat he's his MP Mabey that would do some good. Next to John McCallum Ralph goodale is the next most annoying liberal in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              I was going to comment too. That statement is not only grammatically incorrect, but factually as well. To call Trudeau an idiot assumes that he is just incompetent, whereas it is becoming increasingly apparent that there is malicious intent behind most of his actions. Either that or else we need to add the word useful in front of the word idiot to reflect the fact that someone who does not have Canada's best interests at heart is using him to fulfill their agenda. Either way, idiot, whether preceded by a or an is not sufficient to describe this person. Truthfully, I am at a loss for words on how to accurately reflect his actions.

Comment

Or, he may have been quoting Charles Dickens from "Oliver Twist" - "If the law supposes that," said Mr. Bumble, squeezing his hat emphatically in both hands, "the law is a ass - a idiot"."

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                  Chickpea crisis sees new AUS Agriculture Minister make urgent trip to India - A crisis for our chickpea growers has sent the new Federal Agriculture Minister on an urgent trip to India in bid to save the billion dollar Australian export industry. Last month, India, one of the biggest importers of Australian pulses, announced an immediate 30 per cent tariff on chickpeas and lentils. Farmers fear if nothing is done millions of dollars will be lost, as Isabella Higgins reports.

AH um ah um ah the AGAKAN Um Ah Um

Town haul meetings.

AH UM AH UM

Really we need to get our shit together soon this guy is not cutting it.
                  Thank all of our friends in B.C. , Ontario , and Quebec. Thats the majority who voted this asshole in!

Comment

Every time i phone family down east or on the Left coast i let them know how intelligent of a leader canada has and how he is taking us to great heights of disaster.

Comment

Lawrence Macauley and staff should be living in India right now....not on winter break .....along with our checkoff staff and some provincial staff as well....

Comment

I get your point and yes our ministers and representatives should be their trying to come to a conclusion. Not singing and telling the canadiana public how great the liberal party is.

sick but thats Canada under a Trudeau. What you want me to sell your wheat.

What you want me to sell your peas and lentils.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.