• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi Arabia

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    I don’t know of anyone or even seen anyone “desiccate” barley .. so not sure how it can be any issue ???
    Our neighbours in AB sprayed around 3000 acres one fall because it was cool and the crop was coming in slowly. It happens.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
      Our neighbours in AB sprayed around 3000 acres one fall because it was cool and the crop was coming in slowly. It happens.
      Agreed , but the perception is it’s general... and it’s not even close on barley , not even remotely.

Comment

Agreed , but the perception is it’s general... and it’s not even close on barley , not even remotely.
        Because this is a public forum for anyone to read, I will just agree with you. But it only takes one, in order for it to be detectable in a load, for that to be used as an excuse. And I wasn't just referring to barley.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
          There were reports during the weekend from Canadian traders that China had sent huge CIQ teams to investigate Canadian barley. The market fears China will shortly crack down on Canadian barley.
          Heed the warnings. I posted this months ago.

https://sustainablepulse.com/2018/12/11/china-set-to-shock-markets-with-low-glyphosate-residue-limits-in-food-imports/#.XL-wZrfmg0M

Comment

The Saudi "justice system" has been at work again.
            Saudi oil still supplying eastern Canada refineries.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/04/saudi-arabia-37-put-to-death-in-shocking-execution-spree/
            Last edited by rumrocks; Apr 24, 2019, 21:47.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
              The Saudi "justice system" has been at work again.
              Saudi oil still supplying eastern Canada refineries.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/04/saudi-arabia-37-put-to-death-in-shocking-execution-spree/
              Don’t forget the armoured military vehicles Trudeau will not cancel

Comment

Don’t forget the armoured military vehicles Trudeau will not cancel

Doubt he can cancel Harper's deal. It was sealed up tight not for anyone else's eyes. But I'm sure China knows what it cost them, since they had a $60 billion deal with Saudi before we stepped up and were able to secure part of it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.