• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clare Bronfman pleads Guilty to sex trafficking charges

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clare Bronfman pleads Guilty to sex trafficking charges

So Clare Bronfman, a cousin to Stephan Bronfman, has pleaded guilty to sex trafficking charges in New York. Apparently the supposed self help group she was funding was nothing more than a harem where woman were bought and sold, branded and kept in captivity. It is interesting to know that the Bronfmans have always been generous liberal supporters and fundraisers, and Stephen is a good friend of our current PM. Literally, how deep is the corruption and deviancy of these Laurentian Elites that run our country?

It is the way of the liberal elite
    No one should care , theyre just poor people
    Thats their mentality

Comment

Rules don’t apply to the Liberal Laurentian Elites.

Comment

This probably runs deep in the political world. ...besides the gold plated pension plan....you have to invest it somewhere. ....

Comment

CBC had a good podcast about this. Escaping NXIVM. There weren't a whole lot of political connections from what I recall, mostly the entertainment industry and self help crowd. They devoted an entire episode to the bronfmans and their involvement. Pretty sure it was just the two sisters plowing the families fortune into this cult and they where disowned by the rest of the family.

Not really sure if or how this has Canadian political connections that you guys are implying. But nonetheless this is an awful cult and I am glad people are actually being prosecuted and punished. Most of you guys are idiots with no comprehension for logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheatking View Post
            Most of you guys are idiots with no comprehension for logic.
            Hmmm, illogical idiots.... I'm going to try that shoe on and see if it fits.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheatking View Post
              CBC had a good podcast about this. Escaping NXIVM. There weren't a whole lot of political connections from what I recall, mostly the entertainment industry and self help crowd. They devoted an entire episode to the bronfmans and their involvement. Pretty sure it was just the two sisters plowing the families fortune into this cult and they where disowned by the rest of the family.

Not really sure if or how this has Canadian political connections that you guys are implying. But nonetheless this is an awful cult and I am glad people are actually being prosecuted and punished. Most of you guys are idiots with no comprehension for logic.
              Who do you think these people try to influence???? The average citizen for a few thousand dollars or politicians with the public purse available....

This might be off topic but....Look at Trudeau giving Trevor Noah 50 million in a tweet.....WHY didn't Trudeau make the donation from his trust fund....?????

I might defy logic on these subjects but a wider angle view shows politicians always want to be with the entertainment celebrities that know less than nothing but politicians still listen...and give after the videos are taken....Tony Clement......

Comment

Gonna change my name to, ‘Forever Green’, maybe I’ll get 10M or more🙏🏼

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.