• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big storm coming or hype!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big storm coming or hype!

Click image for larger version

Name:	F6F68C20-F3DD-4AF8-A317-6F1DB5F8FA03.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	777894

I hear we have the potential for our first Montana low or Colorado low but it’s a first in a long time.

It’s march weather starts to change and that’s normal always has always will.

We’re less than 60 days away from seeding.

Funny Florida had a record in Miami every day in feb over 80 well it’s march and yesterday it changed today might make 72in Orlando and god it’s cool this mornin.

Oh oh oh wait this is normal.

It’s called weather and it changes.

But thank god we have a carbon tax in canada to fight it not like USA.

Hope it dumps on the farm and we’re back to normal weather .

Take notice if they start talking Idaho low.....

Comment

no , no ........ the hotter than normal temps at the arctic circle is global warming , but the snow in South Wales and Scotland right now is just weather , saw it right on the news , lol

Comment

I'm headed out for a week's supply of groceries and a month's supply of liquor....hunker down.

Comment

Well it looks like it’s going the right way!

Like I said it’s weather

Today we’re only 72 big change dam Canadian cold front. Drinking Trudeau hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            I'm headed out for a week's supply of groceries and a month's supply of liquor....hunker down.
            I'm heading out to honduras ,to see if that reef is as good as they say ?
            hopefully planes not grounded, lol

Comment

Accuweather has us for 20-35 tomorrow, and 6-12 Monday. I don’t see us in any weather statement winter storm warning.
              Seen the same thing last summer, 75mm rain coming might have gotten three quarters of a tenth. I will believe this storm is here when she here.
              I got my all my fert home this wk, I left the bin lids open hope this brings the storm here. Anything is worth a try. 😁

Comment

We got 10Inches and still snowing, not too cold, not much wind yesterday but supposed to blow today. We already had a foot so didn't want anymore. Poor timing for us, lambing and calving and no more room in the barn. Likely heading your way Saskatchewan.

Comment

Hope it stays south where it might help. We need it not.

Comment

Nasty here this morning. Snow and blowing. We needed the moisture but much of it will end up on fencelines etc.

Comment

Just about a blizzard here. Snow feels wet.

Comment

No snow yet and don't want any. The wind is getting stronger from the NE and the barometer is falling so it will likely move in.

Just let it snow for the people that want it but here most water from snow melt just runs away and will not help much.

Comment

Looks like a stinker for us once again SE of Regina...it’s heading north!!

Hopes for tomorrow’s second event

Comment

I think bucket is hogging all the snow from this event.

Comment

Getting close to 8 inches of snow here east of Edmonton. Wet, late spring with lots of sloughs to drive around again this spring. Wonder how the crop insurance too wet to seed two years in a row is going to work on the land that was summer fallow last summer.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.