• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrorists

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrorists

Well it happened again in England I wonder what our fearless leader will come out with now maybe more holding hands and campfire songs. I like trumps comment about ending debate on gun control because the terrorists used a van and knives to kill people. Time to Crack down on these ****ers.

Either get out of the middle east completely. Might work for while.
    Or take some lessons from Israel.

Comment

Time to crack down on this terrorist cult that now seems to terrorize UK/Europe/USA/Canada weekly now.

I'm sure nothing in Canada will change since Justin prefers an open border.

Comment

What a joke the leadership is! Their main responsibility is protecting their nationals. I would be scared to walk the streets of London, Paris, Kabul and many other major cities. With drones, vehicles, knives and chemical warfare, I wouldn't feel safe. I often wonder about Las Vegas and Disneyland.

Comment

Ho hum. Everybody hold hands and sing away the evil. bahahaha

Come to the conclusion long ago that every single family in every single city needs to be touched by 'terrorists' before anything changes. Even then, you get lefty morons that forgive and forget. They will just give away their freedoms until they are nothing but a bunch of obedient dogs - very easy to be put down.

Comment

Two aussies survived but had there throats slashed perilously close to there windpipe.

See many blaming police geeez id be complimenting them. From the time it started till they shot 3 suspects 8 minutes and no ***** footing around they shot them. No wondering if they were correct suspects, no wondering we might hurt other innocents in vicinity,no we don't want a huge backlash,no trying to talk them around.

Decisive action needed and done.

Sadly its never gonna end

Comment

If this happened in some major American city, I bet they would have been taken out by citizens with concealed carry permits in under 1 minute.

Comment

I don't really know what say here. I just found out that a distant cousin (many times removed) was killed in this attack. I didn't know her or her parents just know the lineage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post
                  If this happened in some major American city, I bet they would have been taken out by citizens with concealed carry permits in under 1 minute.
                  Agreed,outlaw guns and only outlaws will have em.

Comment

thats terrible news braveheart

Comment

The ones who have ties to or goto Libya or Syria should not be allowed back into the country. The problem is that when you've let so many into your country, it's impossible to pay for enough cops to protect your citizens. Theresa May admitted that yesterday. JT, opening our doors wide open - looney tunes!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        The ones who have ties to or goto Libya or Syria should not be allowed back into the country. The problem is that when you've let so many into your country, it's impossible to pay for enough cops to protect your citizens. Theresa May admitted that yesterday. JT, opening our doors wide open - looney tunes!
                        Theresa May's speech was surprisingly blunt and not very PC.

Maybe someone is finally going to address the problem, or is that too much to hope for? And if they do, what solution is there?

"Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?"

"The Snake" - Johnny Rivers.

On her way to work one morning
                        Down the path along side the lake
                        A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake
                        His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
                        "Poor thing," she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you"
                        "Take me in tender woman
                        Take me in, for heaven's sake
                        Take me in, tender woman," sighed the snake

She wrapped him all cozy in a comforter of silk
                        And laid him by her fireside with some honey and some milk
                        She hurried home from work that night and soon as she arrived
                        She found that pretty snake she'd taken to had bee revived
                        "Take me in, tender woman

She clutched him to her bosom, "You're so beautiful," she cried
                        "But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died"
                        She stroked his pretty skin again and kissed and held him tight
                        Instead of saying thanks, the snake gave her a vicious bite
                        "I saved you," cried the woman
                        "And you've bitten me, but why?
                        You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
                        "Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
                        "You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                          Theresa May's speech was surprisingly blunt and not very PC.

Maybe someone is finally going to address the problem, or is that too much to hope for? And if they do, what solution is there?

"Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?"

"The Snake" - Johnny Rivers.

On her way to work one morning
                          Down the path along side the lake
                          A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake
                          His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
                          "Poor thing," she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you"
                          "Take me in tender woman

She wrapped him all cozy in a comforter of silk
                          And laid him by her fireside with some honey and some milk
                          She hurried home from work that night and soon as she arrived
                          She found that pretty snake she'd taken to had bee revived

She clutched him to her bosom, "You're so beautiful," she cried
                          "But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died"
                          She stroked his pretty skin again and kissed and held him tight
                          Instead of saying thanks, the snake gave her a vicious bite
                          "I saved you," cried the woman
                          "And you've bitten me, but why?
                          You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
                          "Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
                          "You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in
                          If you commit a terrorist act and live, you will live in jail for as long as you can survive on a diet of ham and bacon. When you die you'll be fed to the pigs destined to feed your fellow terrorist prisoners.
                          If you die in the process of committing a terrorist act we'll just sc**** up your remains and feed them to the pigs.
                          There will be no chance of paradise.

Comment

had enough with the religious nuts.
                            isis in london or the NAZI white supremacist in portland.

do not know what the best course of action is .

but some that think that arming british people like the americans will solve anything .
                            makes no sense.

the reason they had to use knives and cars , was that there are very little weapons available
                            to the public.
                            if it was in the US on the other hand each attacker would have had assault rifles and the death toll would be 5 x as large.
                            if a teen in a school can kill 30, sandy hook , what would 3 committed terrorists do ?

the deaths in London , horrible as they are hardly amount to the death toll in a couple of American cities every day. where lots of people are armed.

Comment

That's is a good point sawfly for sure .

Did you get a whack of rain again this morning over there ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.