• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pm testifies.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pm testifies.

Anyone watching the smarmy groper? He gets a ten minute opening statement.

I think he burnt closer to 15 minutes with his opening BS.

He doesn’t know what Sophies expenses were on her London WE trip or what hotel she stayed at in London???

Comment

I think he suffers from Shultz syndrome. I see nothing. I hear nothing. What a putz.

Comment

Wow he blames every one except himself. One sick individual and this is what Toronto Montreal and maritimes want a pathetic fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post

He doesn’t know what Sophies expenses were on her London WE trip or what hotel she stayed at in London???
          To be fair I don’t think Sophie cares what he is doing or what hotel he is staying in either.

Comment

A man with nothing to hide.

Click image for larger version

Name:	t2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	769988

Comment

So handsome. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

[ATTACH]6452[/ATTACH]
                Maybe he will OD on whatever he is on ...

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Maybe he will OD on whatever he is on ...
                  Looks hopped up on something or else someone is off camera giving him the cattle prod.

Comment

Did you see when the power was knocked out (thunderstorm) on the chair (Easter) so the vice-chair had to step in (Poilievre) and he then gives the floor to himself to question the PM. LMAO!
                    Last edited by littledoggie; Jul 30, 2020, 16:25.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post

She was screwing that blk guy..
                        So turdo didn't know.

Comment

Canadians should storm the castle and get rid of the KING TURDO.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            Is it big time three ring or broken down single ring? With the poor management at the top I believe it has to be the latter. K Telford is smart so she had to have brought the ethics violation to both morneau and trudeau. The full weight of this mess rests on the the finance minister and pm’s shoulders for not taking her advice. The kielburger brothers are the true puppet masters here but I don’t know if trudeau has figured that out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

[ATTACH]6452[/ATTACH]
                              Left eyebrow coming loose...who is this wild eyed burnout? No barbers in Ottawa? NOT even close to a PM look!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.