• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L233p canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrity_Farmer View Post
    What you have is winter canola in the seed. This is more than I have seen but was quite common a few years ago. They multiply the seed in countries that have winter canola.
    I second this....prob had Argentina production.

Comment

Does winter canola Or ****seed not grow pogs the year it is seeded, does It need to go through a winter before it will go to seed ?
      I was shocked the first time I saw winter ****seed in France. Late June and it was already nearly ripe, 6 feet tall and standing straight up. Ours often grows that tall, but Never stays standing like that.
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jul 29, 2020, 18:21.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Does winter canola Or ****seed not grow pogs the year it is seeded, does It need to go through a winter before it will go to seed ?
        I was shocked the first time I saw winter ****seed in France. Late June and it was already nearly ripe, 6 feet tall and standing straight up. Ours often grows that tall, but Never stays standing like that.
        I have a friend that brought a bit home from Kentucky and planted it in the garden to see if it would be hardy enough but it didnt make the winter. I think the only canola they grow there is winter stuff and small acreage.

Comment

I have the same across my canola acres all 233p, BASF probably added the allowed % to save some money It’s the seed game.

Kinda reminds me of a processor when asked if he cleaned to seed standards. He said he would go broke because no one would buy his product. Meaning he had to hit a much higher standard.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...