• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floater tires for tandem?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodland View Post
    Mom was in town today and picked up three of the tires. I definitely think they’ll help out a bunch. Just waiting till Wednesday or so for the rims to show up.

Looking forward to trying them out .......... whenever that is😉
    Impressive, what are those worth anyway? Do you know what total cost with rims will be? I can’t see how they could not help, look great.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
      Impressive, what are those worth anyway? Do you know what total cost with rims will be? I can’t see how they could not help, look great.
      Tires are $1300 ea a rims are $550 ea. Very hot commodities since the weather is not

Comment

Finally the rims came in and we mounted one to make sure it fits as planned. May have to cut the fenders slightly on the spreader box to avoid contact but perfect otherwise. That’s an 11x22.5 beside it for comparison. Probably I’ll be running it and kinda looking forward to that. 😎

Fun times

Comment

unfortunate it needs to be done but it looks great woodland. forage guys around here doing the same. it makes quite a difference. steer tires staying as-is?

Comment

Originally posted by Marusko View Post
            unfortunate it needs to be done but it looks great woodland. forage guys around here doing the same. it makes quite a difference. steer tires staying as-is?
            We switched steer tires with another body job and went from 275’s to 315’s. Tried some 425’s that were laying around but the rim hit on the tie rod end. Should hopefully be ok as it’s a light truck with only an 8.3 Cummins in it. Next week we’ll know for sure.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.