• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberty 501 as it was last year one heck of a plant

Oh for shits and giggles we work on old Deere tractors and rebuild and keep for our collection.

Our 830 diesel electric start is just about done.

Any one have a R or 730 deere

Comment

I have a couple R's and a set of 730 gas and diesels. PM if you are interested

Comment

I just love when I catch a crop rep for the neighbours in our field.

Comment

How did that work out?

Comment

It was fun let’s just leave it at that

Comment

Is that Endura primer?

What do you use for top coat?

Comment

Wow, SF3. All I can say.

Comment

Thanks

On the paint I got a guy in Regina to paint it.

Comment

#oldguysrule #under$500/bag

Comment

A NZeelander, Eric Watson set the World Record Wheat yield, 7.49 T/ha. Beat that SF3. 🤑

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                        #under$500/bag
                        This is the P501L?

Might have to switch it up next yr.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          This is the P501L?

Might have to switch it up next yr.
                          Lol no. H75

Comment

You don't see canola like that in the Slum of the Ghetto. Especially the variety and herbicide system we're growing.
                            Sloooooooooow and darker yellow flowers....not the vigorous plants with the vibrant yellow flowers of the other two systems. But I hope to make it up on price on a respectable yield for what it is. Really hard looking at some.of the pics posted and comparing them to our "overall" crop.....but if I look hard enough I'm sure I could find a plant or area that could compete.....until then I'll accept what's here and keep my expectations low.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                              You don't see canola like that in the Slum of the Ghetto. Especially the variety and herbicide system we're growing.
                              Sloooooooooow and darker yellow flowers....not the vigorous plants with the vibrant yellow flowers of the other two systems. But I hope to make it up on price on a respectable yield for what it is. Really hard looking at some.of the pics posted and comparing them to our "overall" crop.....but if I look hard enough I'm sure I could find a plant or area that could compete.....until then I'll accept what's here and keep my expectations low.
                              The "can" is a cherry pic. It's a low spot. But looking across the top, it's flat as a pancake even. Similar to holding a big fish as close to a camera with out stretched arms..... if you know what im saying. The field is good, but pictures lie. Every angle is different, the cab of the sprayer, boots on the ground, and the internet. Trust the first 2 angles.

No dry P in this seedrow, all sideband, there's a difference when you do a test strip
                              Last edited by macdon02; Jul 9, 2020, 22:29.

Comment

Been awhile since I've had canola leaves the size of my hands. XXL. One of my liberty's this year, a Brevant of se number I think. Ya, the latest greatest not always best, but here we have to keep up with clubroot resistance.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.