• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIESBRECHT: “Screw the west, we’ll take the rest”

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See what I mean about Chuck knowing what we are thinking without even having to read the thread title or posts?
    He knew this was a thread about pickup trucks even before anyone had posted anything about them, and once again, he was right, it is now about pick up trucks.
    Amazing abilities.

Comment

Clearly illustrates his only ability.

Comment

Its a joke. I drive older trucks too. The newer over priced trucks are a waste of money from which the auto companies make huge profits. You guys are always so serious. Lighten up. Its good for your health.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Its a joke. I drive older trucks too. The newer over priced trucks are a waste of money from which the auto companies make huge profits. You guys are always so serious. Lighten up. Its good for your health.
          I remember now, this is because you justified wasting tens of thousands of dollars on solar panels by claiming that it cost as much as a new truck. Now you are bitter that someone else bought a new truck instead of virtue signalling.

Comment

And an enlightenment on the erosion of property rights successfully buried once again.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              And an enlightenment on the erosion of property rights successfully buried once again.
              Valid point. We allowed the resident troll to distract us all from a very important issue facing us all.
              But my perspective is that there is nothing we can do democratically to fight this. The best we can do is bring it to the publics attention, and sooner or later, will be the straw that breaks the camel's back, and we can get on with the exorcism.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Its so bad out here on our grand farms, but there is still a new pickup? Get it? Times are tough! The neighbors only have 1 pontoon boat, a nice camper and several millions tied up in land and machinery. But they are broke! Haha And it's all Trudeaus fault!
                4wd tractor: 1994 closing in on 9000hrs
                2nd tractor: 40 series deere 2wd pushing 11,000hrs
                air drill: 2002 with a 1998 cart
                combine: 1987 pushing 6000hrs.
                main vehicle: 2002 suburban i bought for $5000
                main 1/2 ton: 2006 with 350K
                house: older than anyone living in it...
                sprayer: system 62 flexi...

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

but i suppose that decent looking 05 pete and set of super b's would get held against me. Disregard the fact that I spent 5 years away from my family driving all over western North America to pay for them...

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
                  4wd tractor: 1994 closing in on 9000hrs
                  2nd tractor: 40 series deere 2wd pushing 11,000hrs
                  air drill: 2002 with a 1998 cart
                  combine: 1987 pushing 6000hrs.
                  main vehicle: 2002 suburban i bought for $5000
                  main 1/2 ton: 2006 with 350K
                  house: older than anyone living in it...
                  sprayer: system 62 flexi...

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

but i suppose that decent looking 05 pete and set of super b's would get held against me. Disregard the fact that I spent 5 years away from my family driving all over western North America to pay for them...
                  Show off. Now I'm embarrassed to even post my list of daily driver type equipment, some of which dates back to the 60's, 70's and 80's. Have a few pieces from this millenium now though. It really confounds the neighbors to run this equipment over this many acres, and use the profit to buy land instead.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.