• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When SHTF on your farm ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When SHTF on your farm ?

1. Do you try to solve the problem?
    2. Find the right people to solve the issue?
    3. Work with others to solve the problem?

4. Go on a holiday far away from it all?

Just asking for my dumbphuckled farmer friend.

Let it burn bucket. It’s the only way forward.

Every institution in the country is corrupted or led by incompetence. And the king tard is no where to be found.

Love seeing the airport and arrivecan chaos at Pearson. That’s flipping voted everyday.

Trudeau will have to stand and take his drubbing or reign and let someone else take a bigger one. It’s over.

Comment

Leaders step up. I don't see anyone from the liberal party ready to do more.

Freeland isn't the answer. She is no better if not worse than trudeau.

The real leader for the liberal party is , for some unknown reason , in the conservative race....Charest.

Comment

Freeland is on the WEF planning committee.

She helps write the playbook and brings it home the try it out on us.

Didn't Charest run for LPC leader at least once?
        Last edited by shtferbrains; Aug 1, 2022, 16:27.

Comment

Lots of liberal MP's will probably just step down to avoid hostile voters before the next election. What could you possibly say to the voters that would make them vote for the liberal party.

- truthful & honest
          - strong fiscal track record
          - open and honest
          - strong leadership at home & abroad
          - very mindful of government waste
          - open and honest dialogue with the public
          - approachable and sympathetic to people with opposing views
          - strong advocate of open and truthful media
          - making do with less, through hard work
          - downsizing big government
          - creating dividends with taxpayers dollars

and you can take that to the bank if they will still let you in.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            1. Do you try to solve the problem?
            2. Find the right people to solve the issue?
            3. Work with others to solve the problem?

4. Go on a holiday far away from it all?

Just asking for my dumbphuckled farmer friend.
            Make sure you correctly identify the real problem/problems first. this may take outside help
            then break down problem/problems into small bites
            assess your own skills and time availability
            the answer usually becomes obvious.

a run of bad luck is a tough thing to overcome, and hard to see the end of it but perseverance pays off and when you get through it reward yourself. then step back and learn from what has happened.

Friday before may long planter tractor had a flat tire, bead blown off try to get a new tire and change over on a long weekend good luck...so though i'd spray sprayer no start, put in new batteries tried everything...getting a service call on friday...good luck. seems like everything I touched broke. so went stone picking. tire guy calls had a cancellation he'll be over after lunch...service guy calls driving right by so will stop in and check sprayer out. get everything fixed by 5 and stones picked to boot. some days you have to wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by wrongway View Post
              Make sure you correctly identify the real problem/problems first. this may take outside help
              then break down problem/problems into small bites
              assess your own skills and time availability
              the answer usually becomes obvious.

a run of bad luck is a tough thing to overcome, and hard to see the end of it but perseverance pays off and when you get through it reward yourself. then step back and learn from what has happened.

Friday before may long planter tractor had a flat tire, bead blown off try to get a new tire and change over on a long weekend good luck...so though i'd spray sprayer no start, put in new batteries tried everything...getting a service call on friday...good luck. seems like everything I touched broke. so went stone picking. tire guy calls had a cancellation he'll be over after lunch...service guy calls driving right by so will stop in and check sprayer out. get everything fixed by 5 and stones picked to boot. some days you have to wonder.
              Very good but there is the difference....you tried.

Trudeau won't even make the phucking effort and phucks off for 2 weeks.

Comment

jet fuel and taxpayers
                Flight data shows Prime Minister Trudeau flew 26,238 km. aboard CANFORCE ONE last month, compared to just 26,059 km. flown between June 1 and Aug. 31 2021

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                  There was a big stink about the Sask Finance minister’s flight from Regina to NorthBattleford.
                  A drop in the ocean compared to Trudeau.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.