• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wondering when, they will…start coming for… “US”

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
    That said... They're coming. Time may not be on their side long term, but they're coming none-the-less.

Wait till you have to justify every action to a gov't bureaucrat that has the general public's well being (or at least what his binder says is the public's well being...) rather than yours in mind.

1) Can you account for every liter of oil purchased when recyclers come and meter your used oil that is stored in double walled lined concrete barriers?

2) Can you account for every single lb (sorry... kg) of fertilizer? Did you properly dispose of those "lumps" that were solid in the bottom of the hopper bin? God help you if you threw them on the grass beside the bin!

3) Did your government approved agronomist (at government wage levels of course) approve of every lb of fertilizer you put on? We need the GPS data to confirm... Please upload all your private data for us to pore over.

4a) Did you government approved agrononist approve of every single application of chemical at the prescribed rate, and time? Was it all in accordance with the handbook (hear the thud of the binder as it lands on the table outlining all the conditions you have to abide by).

4b) Really sorry that a government approved agronomist couldn't get out there in time to check off on that application of Matador for the grasshoppers in early July... He/She/Xe/It was at the lake on government mandated days off because *** was WAY over his allotted overtime. Here's your fine to remind you that you shouldn't have done that EVEN if it ended up being the right thing to do without prior approval.

5) We see you seeded that slough this year and you didn't file the appropriate paperwork nor get approval from your local planning department, and even though the general area was dry, it wasn't dry enough to warrant the seeding of anything that wasn't approved before hand. That slough is now protected habitat...

6) Good god must I continue?

They're coming... You know it, I know it, and better yet... THEY know it.
    They are
    And thank Christ the finish line is in sight
    Someone else can get abused by clueless sheeple who have too much food

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      They are
      And thank Christ the finish line is in sight
      Someone else can get abused by clueless sheeple who have too much food
      They have hooked another generation saying the we need food . They have gone out and spent generations of savings on machinery and land for the fake promise of feeding the world.

Guess what they want the world to starve.

And we have absolute morons representing us and cheerleading the nonsense.

Comment

EPA after Alberta's Flo Pro... for $1.6m

"EPA Fines Diesel Exhaust Company Flo-Pro $1.6 Million For Defeat Devices
        Flo-Pro Performance Exhaust and its defunct distributor sold 100,000 devices annually.

Flo-Pro Performance Exhaust and its distributor Thunder Diesel & Performance are facing fines of $1.6 million in relation to a 2018 EPA investigation into the companies’ alleged violation of the Clean Air Act. According to the agency, the hefty fine is the result of Flo-Pro selling around 100,000 diesel emissions defeat devices annually in the United States.

The large $1.6 million penalty facing Alberta-based Flo-Pro is actually a reduced settlement from the EPA’s initial request, as the company was found financially incapable of paying more. Despite Flo-Pro’s partner Thunder Diesel & Performance being cited in the lawsuit, the Arkansas-based distributor has already shuttered its doors and no longer provides any vehicle-related services. Regardless, the pair is responsible for paying the $1.6 million fine, as well as ending any customer support or warranty contracts related to the illegal diesel emissions defeat devices."

Comment

I just wonder how long before they deem older equipment as too polluting and demand that they be upgraded. STO's like myself depend in this older reliable equipment. Started getting my 28 year old swather and 30 year old combine ready for the harvest run today. Combine has only 2700 engine hours on an 8.3 Cummins which any shade tree mechanic can fix. No emissions equipment, just a strait pipe from the turbo.

Comment

Most of the diesels on the dealer lots are deleted, I don’t think anyone is going after them.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
              Most of the diesels on the dealer lots are deleted, I don’t think anyone is going after them.
              I heard that most brand new cih row crop-under 250hp tractors are mostly deleted before delivery…

Will be interesting times if the Feds get aggressive on the emissions front… perhaps why Trudeau hates farmers so much???

I keep everything legal on emissions our farm, but looks like we are all wearing this….funny how that works… (Not) No chips either…

Blessings and Salutations

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...