• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

14 day forecast

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No snow in Regina. We can seed as soon as the ice breaker comes through to make the furrow.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
      What kinda truck is that sort of looks like a Jeep J10 hood but side hinges have me baffled?
      Looks like a Ford L series, but don't recognize the side door at all.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
        What kinda truck is that sort of looks like a Jeep J10 hood but side hinges have me baffled?
        To me it looks like the hood of one of those old international 3 tons. The ones with the 345 gas engine. But, i don't think it is cause they opened by pulling the whole hood forwards

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Looks like a Ford L series, but don't recognize the side door at all.
          Good eye😎

It’s an ‘84 8000 with a smokey gutless 3208 in it. Those little side doors serve no purpose and I’m not sure why they’re in it.

Comment

whats that brown stuff under the truck ?
            carbon tax not working there?

Comment

Just for us backwoods farmers, SNOW/COLD...

Click image for larger version

Name:	SK SNOW COVER APR 07 2020.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	769605

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                whats that brown stuff under the truck ?
                carbon tax not working there?
                That tax is highly effective here too. The county just gravelled the road😉

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	B372C368-9FE9-4060-AE76-881293FF7107.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	769614
                  I know , i know , its just weather , but a carbon tax , here ? , now ?
                  Snowing right now

Comment

-18 here this morning. Looked up the nearest city to me on Environment Canada which is Red Deer. -15.4 in Red Deer at the moment. Lowest temperature according to environment Canada for Red Deer for this date was -14.1 in 1981. So yes it is #+#+ing nippy out there this morning.

Comment

Same here , and will be again tomorrow

Comment

This Quick Dick is for you guys. Ha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTjJ-5WLatE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTjJ-5WLatE

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                          -18 here this morning. Looked up the nearest city to me on Environment Canada which is Red Deer. -15.4 in Red Deer at the moment. Lowest temperature according to environment Canada for Red Deer for this date was -14.1 in 1981. So yes it is #+#+ing nippy out there this morning.
                          OMG , that broken record will be all over the news, and posted all over climate change weather channel joke

Comment

Peer reviewed...YUP Climate is changing...Now I am terrified of burning up, maybe a few days could get over 30C!

Comment

-18 at both closest Environment Canada sites here. That only breaks the record low for today by 5 degrees.

Which would all be quite amusing, except I am drying grain, way too cold for natural air drying, as we should be doing this time of year, and I get to pay CO2 tax on the gas and the electricity to make heat because Chuck et al at the NFU supported the CO2 tax on our behalf.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                                -18 at both closest Environment Canada sites here. That only breaks the record low for today by 5 degrees.

Which would all be quite amusing, except I am drying grain, way too cold for natural air drying, as we should be doing this time of year, and I get to pay CO2 tax on the gas and the electricity to make heat because Chuck et al at the NFU supported the CO2 tax on our behalf.

Thanks.
                                Drying grain from last fall I assume? Comments like that and SF3's pictures dont help the stress level when I'm looking at snow cause I still cant see the crop that is underneath!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...