• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really cool chart!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
    There is some evidence that 14% are getting reinfected weeks after recovering. They are not sure how long immunity lasts.
    That's bullshit. They are testing positive for the virus because of latent virus load. its not a reinfection.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      That's bullshit. They are testing positive for the virus because of latent virus load. its not a reinfection.
      Finding a phrase on google does not equate to understanding it. They have no idea how effective the antibodies are, how long they last, how effective against mutations, in short they just don't know whether the immunity produced from SARS-Cov-2 can prevent reinfection.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Did you lick some handrails at the park and now regret it?

Comment

I don't know if the "reinfection" rate is still at 14%, I think it's dropped some. However there have been patients that tested positive, recovered and tested negative, all of a sudden test positive again. However none of them seem to have symptoms.

The last theory I heard was that maybe the tests were throwing false positives but nobody really knows yet.

Also because there are two strains of it going around right now, I haven't heard anything that catching one would give you immunity to the other one.

It's all a learning as we go process. Nobody can say for sure it is one thing or not another thing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...