• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After the Pandemic

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Blackface actually suggest we saved for a rainy day and it is now raining and we are well positioned to respond? Did he say that... there is no way he could say that... how could you even remotely think you could say that? Is this guy on drugs? Wow is all I can say what a fool, he has destroyed this country and we need to wake up and get an incompetence vote done and move on with some good governance.

Comment

Strong men make good times
      Good times make weak men
      Weak men make hard times
      Hard times make strong men....

Oh ya, and shove your gender neutral rules up your @SS.
      The only people too stupid to understand it are the ones focussing on all the wrong issues, and there were many.
      Covid-19 only accelerated what was coming.

Interesting times.

Comment

It's better to be a year too early than a day too late. !!!
        Last edited by 6V53; Mar 31, 2020, 00:33.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Canada may crack involuntarily. Without our oil rvenue there is no way Canada can climb back out of this. And if Trudeau tries to hit it harder that wont help.

Everyone is sayin Ab cant seperate now because oil is too low. Well I know a way to increase our oil price by 40% and save 13B a year at the same time and all it takes is the stroke of a pen. But I suspect with the fear around now, seperation is a step too far for most albertans. I guess that movement died for good. We go down with the ship.

I suspect we will have the IMF looking in here in a few years time.
          To clarify, I made a post about separation now that oil is worthless in another thread. I still think it is inevitable, and in our best interests, and probably will happen even faster now. My concern is that it is now a buyers market, since we are negotiating from a position of absolute desperation, and will have to agree to whatever terms are offered, and honestly they couldn't possibly be worse than the terms we face by remaining here.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
            Never eating a chinese orange ever again !

To hell with canola I'll grow wheat for the USA !
            We had an Alberta Town Hall Agricultural Conference Call tonight [almost 400 on the provincial wide call].

It was aVery interesting Corvi19 call.
            Premier Kenny gave some ALBERTA stats:
            March 30 Approximately 46,057 Corvi19 tests have been done in ALBERTA with 690 Corvi19 positive results. 8 deaths.
            https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-alberta-data.aspx#toc-1
            This means that the infection rate is low in ALBERTA. Premier Kenny says we have done well at flattening the infection curve.
            Premier Kenny said the projected peak in Corvi19 infection in Alberta will likely be in the middle of May according to most recent models look like over half of people will be exposed to the Corvi19.

On China Premier Kenny was critical of the way China did not transparently own up to Corvi-19 causing massive disruption to our western economies... on top the Saudi's and Russians are intentionally pillaging our North American energy sector to bankrupt it.

Premier Kenny is in talks with the US officials to work towards a North American Energy market system... that creates a base North American support price of oil and gas... they think it will take over 2 years to put this together... with a 25% shrinking of GDP/ABeconomy this year with perhaps over 20% unemployment until the energy sector gets realigned.

Premier Kenny said there will be a major readjustment with China trade because of the betrayal RE Corvi-19 pandemic; to a future North American based economic system to reduce risks and mitigate China/Russian/Saudi economic disruptions. Very interesting event! When a Big Mac Burger costs more than a Barrel of Alberta Oil... something must change according to Premier Kenny.

Thx very much to Premier Kenny and Minister Dreeshen for a very informative 1.5 hours of information.

God Bless Canada and our leaders, we pray for wisdom and healing of our North American people... [and globally] as we fight off this pandemic and unprecedented economic disruption.
            Last edited by TOM4CWB; Mar 31, 2020, 03:14.

Comment

Epidemiologist added valuable information:
              Because we do not have a vaccine and testing puts that option at least a year out, researchers look to alternative immunity options, just one interesting new one is that when we make it through the virus we carry antibodies in our blood. Question is whether blood products can be used to transfer the immunity to others. There’s hope. 🍀

Comment

I agree with most of what is said just that it will be worse than the assessment of most. Canuckistan is now in a depression that I will not live to see the end of. I am 50. The big issue is long term demand. The jobs will not return as who is going to spend in this environment? Tourism and travel industry is done as tourists are now viewed as pariahs. Export markets are gone as they are going to have to service existing debt. Where is the income going to come from for major purchases? Pension funds have been blown up as 3% is now a great return on assets and with reduced demand you can't return to the work force as jobs are gone forever and the ones that do remain are going to be very poor quality. Our society is done as some lucky folks will have their income protected and will look down on others who are suffering. The we are all in this together that happened in the last depression is gone. Anyways welcome to the third world.

Comment

The evidence is overwhelming. The virus was designed by the CCP.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/chinese-biological-experiments-infect-humans-coronavirus-exposed-2015-italian-state https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/chinese-biological-experiments-infect-humans-coronavirus-exposed-2015-italian-state

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/chinese-biological-experiments-infect-humans-coronavirus-exposed-2015-italian-state https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/chinese-biological-experiments-infect-humans-coronavirus-exposed-2015-italian-state
                    Quelle surprise

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                      I agree with most of what is said just that it will be worse than the assessment of most. Canuckistan is now in a depression that I will not live to see the end of. I am 50. The big issue is long term demand. The jobs will not return as who is going to spend in this environment? Tourism and travel industry is done as tourists are now viewed as pariahs. Export markets are gone as they are going to have to service existing debt. Where is the income going to come from for major purchases? Pension funds have been blown up as 3% is now a great return on assets and with reduced demand you can't return to the work force as jobs are gone forever and the ones that do remain are going to be very poor quality. Our society is done as some lucky folks will have their income protected and will look down on others who are suffering. The we are all in this together that happened in the last depression is gone. Anyways welcome to the third world.
                      This ^

My grandchildren's generation will look back on us as the most selfish animals on the face of the earth. Sacrificed their lives to preserve our own.

What can I/our generation provide to help reduce that impact? (I don't think the answer will be "money")

Is it a tangible or intangible?

Comment

Wonder what the lawyers will make in a $20 trillion dollar lawsuit?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                          Strong men make good times
                          Good times make weak men
                          Weak men make hard times
                          Hard times make strong men....

Oh ya, and shove your gender neutral rules up your @SS.
                          The only people too stupid to understand it are the ones focussing on all the wrong issues, and there were many.
                          Covid-19 only accelerated what was coming.

Interesting times.
                          we are fully into the third cycle

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                            Wonder what the lawyers will make in a $20 trillion dollar lawsuit?
                            I seen that this morning.... there will be a war before that lawsuit happens.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post

I'm not getting involved in the conspiracies, but someone it taking it seriously enough to file a $20 billion lawsuit against China for releasing bioweapons:
                              https://greatgameindia.com/20-trillion-lawsuit-against-china-for-waging-biological-war/ https://greatgameindia.com/20-trillion-lawsuit-against-china-for-waging-biological-war/

Comment

Looks to me that after the pandemic for china means:

No more riots against regime.

The world community begging them for help

Kick started manufacturing due to world being devastated and relying on their junk

Large ownership stake in u.s. and world stocks from massive crash, who bought all those stocks in that 3 day recovery?

More and intensified political fighting and unrest in the usa

I'm sure I'm missing some stuff but you get the picture....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.