• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something Different

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the pics case. The reef sure looks healthy there. Similar to cozumel. The reef off caye caulker in Belize looks quite rough. Too many people out on the reef and the boats stir up too much silt. One guide we had carried a little broom and would clean coral while we explored.Started diving at 55 and recently sat with 3 guys that had been diving together for 40 years. They were now in their eighties

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      [ATTACH]5809[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5810[/ATTACH]
      another swim with a nurse shark !
      last one is one of my favourite pics i have taken
      Awesome shots 👍

Comment

Cool pics. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
          Thanks for the pics case. The reef sure looks healthy there. Similar to cozumel. The reef off caye caulker in Belize looks quite rough. Too many people out on the reef and the boats stir up too much silt. One guide we had carried a little broom and would clean coral while we explored.Started diving at 55 and recently sat with 3 guys that had been diving together for 40 years. They were now in their eighties
          dived with a lady last spring in tobago that was 84 , had parkinson's so bad nearly had to be carried into the boat, needed help with her gear. when she got in the water you couldn't tell her from anyone else . she was a card , last thing she said on first dive was to tell instructor that she had a GPS, if they lost her and over the side she went .
          also 2 years ago in Roatan , dove with a father and his son who was autistic . he was hooked after first dive and got certified and dove all week , he was an excellent diver
          Roatan was really doing well with the reef preservation ,we paid a fee for that purpose while diving , money well spent from what i could see. hopefully this doesn't set things back to bad
          haven't got to belize yet , but not hearing a lot of good lately
          bonaire is on the list for sure , but i just can't seem to stay away from Roatan , lol.
          hope this passes quickly without too much economical damage , not to mention human lives that may be lost

Comment

[ATTACH]5811[/ATTACHThis is a very rare sighting . A sea horse at 114 ft depth and out in the open . Didnt know but learned on the deep dive portion of the advanced open water course, colours actually disappear at depth , as you can see in pic .I have never saw one out in the open and certainly not at that depth !

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...