• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Impeachment

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so why is this not on the news 24/7? i wonder?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      https://www.aninews.in/news/world/us...0211022234652/

I am surprised it took this long , I thought it would have taken 6 months , probably will go no where but the plan to shoe horn Harris in was inevitable and a slap in the face to even Democrats who punted her out in the first primaries. Democrats themselves wanted zero to do with her . Yet now Harris could possibly be running the gong show in the US .
      Interesting times , but very predictable the day Biden brought her on over other much more qualified candidates.
      Last edited by furrowtickler; Oct 25, 2021, 09:12.

Comment

Freeland will be running the gong show in Canada within a year .

Comment

It's going to be truly entertaining in 2024 once Trump Media gets going.

IF it happens, we all know when it comes to finances Donny"s track record is very dismal to say the least.

Steve Bannon's Jan 6/2021 crowd is in the waiting, who knows what's going to transpire in the good old USA.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            So says the guy just caught spewing fake news on social media, and justifying it.
            Do you even know the definition of hypocrisy?
            So you think Ivermectin is okay for covid? Answer the question A5?
            How long you been using invermectin? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              I am surprised it took this long , I thought it would have taken 6 months.
              The dems will have to give up the Senate to install Harris. She is the tie breaking vote there.

Doesnt really matter, in a years time they will lose it anyway.

Biden is a senile fool and so is anybody who thinks he was a better choice than Trump.

Comment

https://www.aninews.in/news/world/us...0211022234652/

Probably because MTG introduced HR 57 back on January 21, one day after Biden become president. It was referred to committee and went no where. The same goes for HR 596. 597, 598 which she introduced in August. It was a political stunt and grandstanding by MTG to support her fundraising efforts. But it is nice you, Carlson, and asian news are so current about these resolutions.

And anyone who thinks impeachment of Biden would result in Harris taking over has no understanding of the US political system. Trump was impeached twice, once while in office and Pense never took over. Never in the history of the US has an impeachment of a president on any grounds led to his removal from office.

Comment

I am surprised it took this long , I thought it would have taken 6 months ...
                  ... but very predictable the day Biden brought her on over other much more qualified candidates.
                  "...qualified...?

Within that mistaken presumption, good Sir, lies the common, modern-day error held by disillusioned people of principle.

It is exactly as the redoubtable Tulsi Gabbard stated to Joe Rogan - among others - that they don't want ability.

They want someone they can control. And they knew they couldn't control the fiercely independent and principled Tulsi Gabbard.

Harris' opponents from both within and outside her party claimed that her best assets in her climb to gubernatorial positions were exercised while on her back.
                  Last edited by burnt; Oct 25, 2021, 11:39.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                    "...qualified...?

Within that mistaken presumption, good Sir, lies the common, modern-day error held by disillusioned people of principle.

It is exactly as the redoubtable Tulsi Gabbard stated to Joe Rogan - among others - that they don't want ability.

They want someone they can control. And they knew they couldn't control the fiercely independent and principled Tulsi Gabbard.

Harris' opponents from both within and outside her party claimed that her best assets in her climb to gubernatorial positions were exercised while on her back.
                    Gabbard was by far the best choice by miles , and your very correct about who they wanted to control
                    Last edited by furrowtickler; Oct 25, 2021, 13:22.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      So you think Ivermectin is okay for covid? Answer the question A5?
                      How long you been using invermectin? LOL
                      lol used in the wrong context

Comment

Gabbard was by far the best choice by miles , and your very correct about who they wanted to control
                        If the people would have had a choice between Tulsi Gabbard and The Donald, the Dems would have won the election fair and square.

Comment

lol used in the wrong context
                          I think that when it is necessary to append every statement with the LOL, to inform the reader that the statement was meant to be comedic, because otherwise no one would realize that intention, then probably communication is not the best line of work to be in. Lol...
                          Besides, we are laughing at him, not with him.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                            If the people would have had a choice between Tulsi Gabbard and The Donald, the Dems would have won the election fair and square.
                            Can’t disagree with that at all

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...
                            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.