• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Fert, now Fuel

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
    WTI oil down up to $2.00 this morning, could see lower diesel if we get a run again on oil or a stock market correction. I don’t mind oil going up, holding TOU, CVE, SU, CNQ, MPC and a few others stocks, if diesel goes higher I more than make up the difference on my stocks.
    Some solid picks.. I went with ERF, MX, CVE, TVE, WCO.. dumped SU because it was being a dog

Comment

Right or wrong I dumped SLB this morning, had a good run on it. What’s going on with Vermilion, it’s been on fire in the last 10 days.
      Last edited by Sodbuster; Oct 6, 2021, 19:18.

Comment

$1.05 here, biodiesel gone but cloud point still only -23.

Comment

When fuel gets this expensive, you want a really good, efficient manure spreader...

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
            UFA told me full winter now
            Local coop is $1.00/L direct drop.. add a few more cents if I wanted the local truck. They would still deliver me summer fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
              When fuel gets this expensive, you want a really good, efficient manure spreader...

I'm all loaded up Burnt, what was your address again??😁

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                Skip the middle man and just deliver it directly to
                24 Sussex Drive.
                Better pack a few extra pails of hydraulic oil if your White is anything like our fleet of Whites.
                And better make sure the precious cargo is fresh enough that it will stay warm the entire trip, would hate for you to drive that far and have to chisel out a frozen block. It just wouldn't have the same effect.

Comment

You may want to rethink what you did here, my friend.

Comment

Found a cheap replacement for 28-0-0. Anyone have any info on rate I should use?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211016-103734_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	771812

Comment

I'm all loaded up Burnt, what was your address again
                      If you are going all that way, maybe take a swing past the HOC before going on to burnts place.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        If you are going all that way, maybe take a swing past the HOC before going on to burnts place.
                        I would but I fear that there is more BS coming out the doors and the windows of the HOC than what I could fling back so that's just a losing battle.

Comment

Cost of everything is up... Canola Oil in the store has doubled, and most other things have had package sizes reduced (to maintain the appearance of the "same price") Southern AB unleaded at $1.45 and Diesel at $1.37

Comment

Originally posted by Avalance View Post
                            Cost of everything is up... Canola Oil in the store has doubled, and most other things have had package sizes reduced (to maintain the appearance of the "same price") Southern AB unleaded at $1.45 and Diesel at $1.37
                            Anyone hear the nickel drop yet ???
                            Disposable income disappearing???
                            Many of us knuckle staggers Said so over 4 years ago when the liberals in power with their buddies at the UN , this should not be shocking to most by now .
                            A few still poop on Harper , but hey look at reality now ......

Millionaires are now multi billionaires, who would have thought eh ?

A handful of elite smiling ear to ear now , and even have sea side estates like Obama and Billy Gates .....
                            even though a climate catastrophe upon humanity and ocean levels going to ruin every coast line ... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Avalance View Post
                              Canola oil is $2.33/L at Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by ALBERTAFARMER4 View Post
                                Canola oil is $2.33/L at Costco.
                                2533/tonne. Better stock up

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.