• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ag In Motion!. Next week who is going and when?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ag In Motion!. Next week who is going and when?

Spraying is going to be done or just quitting. park the sprayer step back from it, hands off the throttle put the chemical back in the shed. Walk away.

I did my part for crop 2018 now its time to let the big guy upstairs take the rains, (Yes I spelled it wrong its a joke) and handle the outcome of crop 18.

I like farm shows as a way to visit with friends and family and meet new people. This year we are checking out wheat varieties for a replacement next year of AC Brandon.

Also, flaman has an auger vs a conveyor on the bagger so maybe canola bagging at home will work better. Less spillage etc.

Field demo I am curious on the Salford and the protill for units plus maybe the Bourg.

Is bourg done and will be owned by Shawn, I think it will happen.

Tickets online and some chem reps and banks and elevators and dealers have some free ones.

Enjoy

not sure what day but definitely best show in sask.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
      not sure what day but definitely best show in sask.

Have never been and have never read a bad report of the event.
      Are rooms easy to find daily if a late decision to attend is made?

Comment

It's a good show.
        Is gormley going to promote input? Hahaha

Comment

That’s funny about gormley hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by wade View Post
            Have never been and have never read a bad report of the event.
            Are rooms easy to find daily if a late decision to attend is made?
            I doubt it. Saskatoon has a lot of hotels but there are so many evening functions plus Taste of Saskatchewan is on so likely really busy and expensive.
            Langham and Radisson have small cheap motels. Camping another option.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadtrack View Post
              I doubt it. Saskatoon has a lot of hotels but there are so many evening functions plus Taste of Saskatchewan is on so likely really busy and expensive.
              Langham and Radisson have small cheap motels. Camping another option.
              You guys don't have teepees?

Comment

Heard they got hail at AIM..
                Some plots not great.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                  You guys don't have teepees?
                  no legislative buildings in S’toon

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    no legislative buildings in S’toon
                    Hahahaha ya your right probably would be illegal any where else.

Comment

We boycott all the shows. The parasites at these types of events can shove the shit their peddling right up their ass!

Comment

Originally posted by cuban_assassin View Post
                        We boycott all the shows. The parasites at these types of events can shove the shit their peddling right up their ass!
                        Nice. 🙂

Comment

Maybe should be call, “Ag in Demotion”?

Comment

Originally posted by cuban_assassin View Post
                            Unfortunately tied up for aim but would like to attend for shits and giggles. Been offered by a couple companies I deal with to jump on the bus. For us northerners langham is more convenient as Regina is at the other end of the world lol. That said any of these “informative” events are mental candy and nothing more. It’s all to sell something and if you’re in the market that’s fine. I find as I get older my bs meter gets more sensitive and these sorts of events don’t interest me much. I’d sooner save my time and money and spend a few minutes here and there talking to govt agronomists on the phone. They usually have impartial data to back up what they say.

Comment

****...is Tuesday going to be hot for both AIM and the IHARF field day at Indian Head. Better think about taking an umbrella to either to keep the sun off. When are Western Canadian farmers going to smarten up and start wearing full wide brim hats? Break the old and start the new trend....there are some real stylish looking hats.

Mallee, do you wear a full brim hat or the ball cap?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.