• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheat

Portland July 9

DN spring Wheat, 13%Px, max 0.5 vomi, min 300 FN.

$6.32 USD X 1.31 Fx = $8.28 CAD.

What are the prices where you are?

MGEX Sept, $5.43 X 1.31 = $7.11 CAD.

saskatoon 6.21

Comment

The text I got from Richardson yesterday
      6.25 13.5 pro
      5.80 12.5
      Last edited by seldomseen; Jul 10, 2018, 08:01.

Comment

Have seen 6.31 in Saskatoon area for 1 13.5
        Additionally there are incentives of 49 cents/bu out there today for 1 13.5 Jul del

5.90 for feedlot wheat
        Last edited by farming101; Jul 10, 2018, 08:20.

Comment

From P+H this morning.
          #1 13.5..$5.95..
          Insulting price.

Comment

boys,,,boys,,,boys,,,you just have to out bid your farmer neighbors on the rent,,, or buy their farms/land outright,,,that way you can spread your costs out over more land base. simple economies of scale !!!

That way $5.95 or $5.55 #1 13.5 will be very profitable for you !!!

Why should the pattern change now,,,it's worked for you(and graincos) on the prairies for the last 80-90 years !!! Interest rates are cheap, expand now,,,your missing the boat,,,if you really want you farm to survive for your future offspring !!!

Work harder, manage more,,,farmers have never had this easy !!! All these electronics, computers, and GPS,,,your hardly doing any work at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
              From P+H this morning.
              #1 13.5..$5.95..
              Insulting price.
              I've seen a GrainCo dip below $6 and then above more than once recently.

They must not need any. Thats the message I get.

Comment

just got this text this morning

Comment

6.91 13.5 delivered viterra trochu.
                  6.43 13.5 delivered p&h medicine hat
                  6.46 13.5 delivered Paterson dunmore

Comment

We have a fall with a 7.25 and 7 but these were done a while ago for off the combine.

Comment

Dont get so excited about a text. If a grain company is phoning you for product you know there is a wreck in the market coming. Lock your bins.

Few years ago I had Simpsons calling me ever day for lentils I hadnt even combined yet thinking I would jump at 24c. They were 32c a few months later.
                      Last edited by jazz; Jul 10, 2018, 12:52.

Comment

We sold winter wheat into the feed market for $6.56 a bushel picked up in the yard about a month ago, its pretty sad when you can get more for feed than the milling market.

Comment

Originally posted by bullshead View Post
                          We sold winter wheat into the feed market for $6.56 a bushel picked up in the yard about a month ago, its pretty sad when you can get more for feed than the milling market.
                          Sold top quality durum 12-13% protein last month for $7.30. One little bin 1000 bushels, spoiled on me, got bugs, etc. Hauled to Terra Fuels Ethanol plant for $5.80.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.