• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Federal Election

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon you guys were all backing that muppet O'Leary! More of a Trump than an Ambrose - loud, obnoxious, inexperienced - I guess in comparison Scheer was a safe choice.

Comment

I would have voted for Oleary.He was the one who blew the whistle on the guy trying to cheat his way into power.Who was that person.I know it was not Oleary.

Comment

I'm sure I have no idea what Sheer is like.

All I've seen is MSM coverage.

Their buddy Mr. Trudoe always has a great photo.

Rarely a glimpse of Mr. Entitled. India was too over the top to slide.

On CBC even Brad Walls pics now look like they are clipped from an NDP attack ad.

Comment

Sock boy...

Closet boy...

**** me, I think we can refer to them in their proper context. Prime Minister Trudeau, and Prime Minister Harper. You don't have to like them, but they were or are your prime minister.

That aside, I "feel" like PM Harper didn't swim through as many issues as PM Trudeau has. Sure we had the robocalls scandal, "in and out" scandal, duffy, or the prorogation scandal, which are over 8+ years, but seldom aside from the prorogation scandal, which was essentially good politics, could they be linked to the top. Even Duffy which was non stop was an attempt at the top to do what I think was the right thing. To pay the taxpayers back for dubious reimbursements.

Trudeau has:
          1)Maryan Monsef's eligibility not only for cabinet, but citizenship.
          2)The shitshow surrounding election reform
          3)Cash for access fundraisers
          4)Elbowgate
          5)Moving fees
          6)Morneaus blind trust
          7)Tweet encouraging illegal border crossings
          8)Kissing a bride on her wedding day
          9)Aga Khan vacation
          10)India
          11)Groping

1,4,6,7,8,9,10, and 11 directly call into question his judgement. 2,3, and 5 call into question those he surrounds himself with.

And shit, this administration is only 2.5 years old!

Comment

On another note...

Comment

Strength of Ford win in Ontario indicates support for Conservative party in next federal election.
              Think it is the only realistic choice for right of center voters.
              Bit too soon to be placing bets.

Comment

Green Agenda would have deatroyed this continent if not for Trump, Ford and the new anti wave. Hopefully these robbers will be tarred and feathered and run off the continent.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                  Jazz

We will worry about talent later, right now its vote out Trudeau before he wrecks the place. I would kill to have harper at the reigns of this country right now.

"Worry later" isn't the attitude you yourself would describe voters who voted for Trudeau in Oct /2015? Now you feel we should go that route again? Not a much of a solution.

As for you killing to have Closet Boy back as PM why not wish for someone who had a little bit more business experience then the mail room clerk, Harpo. Paul Martin was tackling the deficit but you Conservatives were more interested in making change, so here we go again you guys wanting change with nothing to offer!
                  I don’t know if Harper was a mail room clerk when he was a kid but at least he had a job unlike Groper. And besides Harper was head of the Canadian Taxpayers Association. How’s that for business experience you idiot.

Comment

A trained monkey would be better than our current PM .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      A trained monkey would be better than our current PM .
                      An untrained monkey......

Comment

castrated untrained monkey ....

Comment

Even a castrated, untrained monkey puppet - with no hands would be better...lol

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Ham

Who's going to beat Trudeau? There's no one with any more talent than Trudeau

Scheer is invisible, anti-abortion , and admitted he is Harpo 2.0 with a smile.

You guys can run Trudeau down all you want, but your Conservative alternative is not an improvement of any sort. Neither have leader ship qualities!
                            Forage, I would say Trudeau is beating himself. Except for the legalization of marijuana what win has he had in implementing his policies? He is attempting to force all provinces to put in place a carbon tax but there is more and more opposition to this all the time. I would agree that the opposition parties did not have their top candidates run for leadership because they believed Trudeau would be there for 2 terms. This has changed as the Liberal's have fumbled the ball on many occasions. Would I have preferred Rona Ambrose to Andrew Scheer? Absolutely, but I don't have that choice. But I do much prefer Andrew Scheer to Justin Trudeau and his never ending virtue signaling(which applies to everyone but him).

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...
                            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.