• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday end of the Week Wrap up on a Thursday.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Probably because their products are not time sensitive, they can be harvested anytime, they don't lose quality or quantity if you wait a few extra days ( or millenias) to harvest them. So their storage is in its natural state.
    I have acres and acres of storage.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
      I am a realist not glass half full or empty kind of guy.

But lately farming is changing and not for the better. If we keep the same path Canadian farmers will be left in the dust.

We’re the only country in the world that can’t get anything productive done. Our roads and railways are basically the same goat trails from 100 plus years ago. No vision just worry about protecting there jobs and doing nothing.
      How would we get anything visionary done. We are barely going to be able to keep the lights on over the next decades. I mean when your govt shovels $125B right into a giant black hole, what productivity could have come from that? That's enough money to put up 20 potash plants or build 20 major export pipelines or quadruple the TransCanada or double the rail lines and none of it every gets even to the drawing board.

Canada is in a perpetual stalemate. Cant really invest in our resource potential because that might shift power from east to west, so its muddle along. How in the f can a country like ours be 6T in debt when we are sitting on a gold mine?

Someday there will be stories told about 30 some million people living on that kind of wealth and still fd it up.

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
        I have acres and acres of storage.
        This winter, I am using 1000 acres of storage. Keeping the grain cool on this scale has been easy enough, but emptying it out next spring will be a big job.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          This winter, I am using 1000 acres of storage. Keeping the grain cool on this scale has been easy enough, but emptying it out next spring will be a big job.
          Around here the deer, mice, and elk have been taking care of a lot emptying of “outdoor storage” that ducks and geese never got to.

Comment

Proud owner of 3300 acres of outdoor storage. I thank Trudeau every day for how he has destroyed agriculture after he screwed up the oil. What's next oh yea Canada.

Comment

This flu thing is serious and China is working overtime to build a hospital in three days

Comment

Can you imagine the desperation in the oil workers homes while their livelihood is being attacked constantly, they are out of a job, their home is being foreclosed on? And the attacks from the left go on and on, day after day - while bureaucrats, fossil fuel warriors, Greta worshippers are planning their third winter vacation.

Comment

It's like the Education system phase has worked and all the population is dumbed down.

So now at level three.

Two was bankrupt the country which Trudeau one started and two is going to help finish.

Then the mass watering down of Canadians with Massive immigration.

I never use to think this way but Canada is becoming a shit hole.

Comment

China is an example of what happens when the hen house is left without food. Look at the markets and see what these people kind are eating. It all started with market food.

But Justin has done nothing to protect Canadians as we can all be friends and have a movement without borders.

JT probably believes the Virus will not cross our borders because were Canadian and we respect all forms of life even ones that can kill us.

Stop all flights in and out of China.

Comment

You mean a ban, to control or prevent, phytosanitary restrictions, like they do with foot and mouth or BSE, fruit into the usa for orange juice, etc

That’s what the standard protocol is in importing countries to protect the domestic livestock industries, why wouldn’t countries want to protect the domestic human populations?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.