• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Human influence has intensified extreme precipitation in North America

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    But just bring a rain before you and your climate alarmists go on that stroll.

Sure could use a rain....that you cut and paste about chuck chuck....
    We have to be careful here. If we spill a glass of water on the fields left to seed we're done for the year.

Comment

Let me summarize what chuck chuck is saying....

It sure would be nice to get a rain.
      So what your saying is .....

I hope you get rain and we get more than 2 months frost free this year .
      2/3 growing Sask is dry or getting very dry
      Frost in June again
      Yet we are told this bunk ...

Say Sun Spot activity 20 times and go sit in the corner .... not you bucket , hope the best for you guys south 👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
        You know when you reply to your own post over and over you're just looking for attention.

Stop giving it to him.
        Yup ....

Comment

Oh good god!!!

For 25 years now we were told global warming was going to lead to heat and drought like agriculture has never seen. Global food stocks will be decimated!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
            Oh good god!!!

For 25 years now we were told global warming was going to lead to heat and drought like agriculture has never seen. Global food stocks will be decimated!!!
            The narrative changes with the weather it seems

Comment

Okay, so it's gonna rain more often and harder. So what?
              Some depleted aquifers could use that.
              Can't see how this will change my life or my kids'. Tax and spend while killing the economy as the biggest countries are doing the opposite will surely do so however.
              Can't you ever talk about that?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                Okay, so it's gonna rain more often and harder. So what?
                Some depleted aquifers could use that.
                Can't see how this will change my life or my kids'. Tax and spend while killing the economy as the biggest countries are doing the opposite will surely do so however.
                Can't you ever talk about that?
                may as well argue with a fence post

Comment

"There is NONE so blind as he who WILL not see"! Fits perfectly! Brainless, no reasoning, follow the CULT!

Comment

Let me summarize what chuck chuck is saying....

It sure would be nice to get a rain.
                    chuck is off his *** meds again

Comment

This blight that has overtaken Ottawa will someday pass and common sense and logic will rush in to fill the vacuum left by Trudeau and his one dimensional thinking followers as they exit the building for good.

Comment

Actually there are no words. 🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

I see you have mostly reverted to the bashing! What a surprise! LOL Couldn't find any peer reviewed research to backup your "opinions"

It would be nice to get an inch, but when you get 7 -10 inches at once which has happened at this time of year, these extreme rainfall events cause a lot of crop loss and can set you up for a wet harvest.

Some scientists have research that shows a connection between climate change, a weakening jet stream and persistent weather and blocking weather systems which can lead to miserable harvests, for example.

Does that sound familiar?
                          Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 4, 2020, 06:41.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            I see you have mostly reverted to the bashing! What a surprise! LOL Couldn't find any peer reviewed research to backup your "opinions"

It would be nice to get an inch, but when you get 7 -10 inches at once which has happened at this time of year, these extreme rainfall events cause a lot of crop loss and can set you up for a wet harvest.

Some scientists have research that shows a connection between climate change, a weakening jet stream and persistent weather and blocking weather systems which can lead to miserable harvests, for example.

Chuck2 here is the problem, many times I have asked you how you think we can get to net zero by 2050, your like everybody else you really don’t know but we have to get there. You preach about the levels of C02 in the atmosphere and how they can’t go up any further but let’s be realistic if all the computer models(remember most prognostications are models not fact) are correct a good percentage of the warming is already locked in but you continue to beat us over the head! Why?! Electric machinery to replace all my equipment doesn’t exist and if it did I couldn’t afford to replace it all anyways, I am not going to stop using fertilizer or quit raising my cows. My friend in Manning last year had a killing front of -7 on June 7th and a killing frost again in late August, for most of us reality beats out all the plucking computer models! Enjoy your day.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Yup it does , it’s explained in very low sunspot activity. Has been proven through less particle forcing in the atmosphere. Also proven in past low sun spot activity.
                              Do some research on Ben Davidson, I have shared links before . He explains this exact situation due very low sunspot activity , weak particle forcing and its effects on jet streams and weather blocking .
                              Two sides to every story

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                                Yup it does , it’s explained in very low sunspot activity. Has been proven through less particle forcing in the atmosphere. Also proven in past low sun spot activity.
                                Do some research on Ben Davidson, I have shared links before . He explains this exact situation due very low sunspot activity , weak particle forcing and its effects on jet streams and weather blocking .
                                Two sides to every story
                                Where is the long cut and paste to prove it????

sarcasm.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...