• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau apparently fired as a teacher

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
    Why shoot the messenger? We live in an age where sexual discrimination and exploitation are finally being dealt with.

How many recent sex crimes by "high profile" people were first cast off as false. Most were vehemently denied till the end.

This story has enough legs to warrant an investigation.

Not shooting the messenger just querying why this forum has taken a sudden turn from apparently being a neutrally hosted public forum to one where the owner jumps in and out of his dual identities of AgrivilleAdmin and "a farmer for life".

For the record I am fully in favour of investigating any and all accusations of sex crimes, or any other crimes regardless of the identity of the alleged perpetrator.
    My post was nothing to do with that - merely the weird directional turn this forum's owners have taken in recent days.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
      Not shooting the messenger just querying why this forum has taken a sudden turn from apparently being a neutrally hosted public forum to one where the owner jumps in and out of his dual identities of AgrivilleAdmin and "a farmer for life".

For the record I am fully in favour of investigating any and all accusations of sex crimes, or any other crimes regardless of the identity of the alleged perpetrator.
      My post was nothing to do with that - merely the weird directional turn this forum's owners have taken in recent days.
      If it had been anti Trump we wouldn't have heard a peep out of you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
          Lol , where is Sophie lately? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
            If it had been anti Trump we wouldn't have heard a peep out of you.
            Pity you can't read. My comment had nothing to with Trudeau's indiscretions. Same as when I raised concerns about the CAPP advert. It's about Agriville and it's new direction. If it continues this site will cease to be.

Comment

Pity you can't read. My comment had nothing to with Trudeau's indiscretions. Same as when I raised concerns about the CAPP advert. It's about Agriville and it's new direction. If it continues this site will cease to be.
              Western Canada grain farms will cease to be if Canada has another Liberal government

Comment

You have done nothing but cheerlead for and explain away any and all miscues f#@kups by Trudeau and his cabal.

I think that is your problem. Doesn't seem to bother anyone else.

Comment

My God you people are suckers!!! Have any of you checked out the source of these stories? Why is no source named, why is the writer of the Buffalo Chronicle story not named? Why is there no contact information for the Buffalo Chronicle? Why is the Buffalo Chronicle the only media reporting this? Could it be the Buffalo Chronicle is not a media outlet at all, but a extreme right wing propaganda machine?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-buffalo-chronicle/ https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-buffalo-chronicle/

https://www.canadalandshow.com/the-buffalo-chronicle-is-not-reliable/ https://www.canadalandshow.com/the-buffalo-chronicle-is-not-reliable/

It is no wonder farmers are so easily played by suppliers, governments, and buyers when they fall for garbage like this - not only fall for it but spread it by sharing! Farmers will truly deserve the government they get when they are so easily led around by misinformation like this story.

Comment

And it pales in comparison to the way leftards extremists get sheeple to swallow their shit

Comment

So why did he get let go Dml, just answer that.

Comment

In a previous generation the super market tabloids provided the wacko news for the feeble minded.

Now we have the internet where some people are unable to distinguish between credible news sites and the equivalent of cyber tabloids.

Too many posters on Agriville seem to be susceptible to reposting unsourced propaganda from unknown sources as long as it serves their certain point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          In a previous generation the super market tabloids provided the wacko news for the feeble minded.

Now we have the internet where some people are unable to distinguish between credible news sites and the equivalent of cyber tabloids.

Too many posters on Agriville seem to be susceptible to reposting unsourced propaganda from unknown sources as long as it serves their certain point of view.
                          Lol,,this from the King of Cut and Paste.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            Western Canada grain farms will cease to be if Canada has another Liberal government
                            The above statement is unfortunately starting to get closer to the truth, and nobody in government really cares , unless you are from Quebec or Ontario. With a Liberal minority , and the Greens and NDP backing them , we are going to be in for a hell of a rough ride down to the bottom. God I hope I eat these words in the very near future, but I'm wondering how else is this going to end up for us out here in the west?

Maybe the best we can hope for is a full out revolt , with some turning off of the taps ( regardless of the laws that say we can't) and that means transfer payments also. You can't keep taking and not paying back. Already in this country we have 33% of the people paying 100% of the bills. I still have all of my grandfathers harness and tack that he used in his farming days , before 1941 when we bought our first JD AR tractor , but do I want to dust it off and use it?

Oh wait , horses also emit methane f***ing gas!

Comment

The conservative platform for farmers doesn't look much better....

Eliminating the carbon tax...take note of current gas prices at the pumps...see if that makes a difference...

Re work agristability....you are looking at June 2020 before anything makes a difference and they have to pay out Supply management and have committed to it....

Their platform is pretty light on agriculture details...and no one should forget Scheer cheerleaded Ritz's agriculture cuts way back when...or his complete incompetence of introducing checks and balances to the open market in 2012...

Not really sure what the conservatives are up to when they start a campaign for Peter Mackay 10 days left in this election...

Am I voting for Scheer or Mackay who has skeletons in his closet as well...
                              Last edited by bucket; Oct 12, 2019, 08:15.

Comment

Now put yourself in the shoes of a politician, and consider how easily fake news (not saying this is or isn't true/fake) can spread, then ruin your campaign, ruin your professional and public reputation, cause untold strife within your family relations, and long after it is disproven( if it is), the stigma remains.

Now ask yourself why anyone in their right mind would expose themselves to that, even if they are squeaky clean.

In the age of social media, where anyone can create fake news. I'm not sure we can ever expect respectable responsible people to pursue careers in politics again.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.