• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

impeachment

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    Qanon crap like this is being removed on twitter and Facebook. We will see how long these posts remain on this site or the poster.
    You are hilarious
    Are you going to tell the teacher ?

Comment

buh bye twitter. By all means keep going.

Click image for larger version

Name:	twtr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	770664
      Click image for larger version

Name:	EriSmeWW4AYVQ_u.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	770665

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        Congrats on the biggest exaggeration so far this year.
        Peaceful protesters threaten to hang the Vice President.

Comment

Yeah it was not a peaceful protest, it was a coup attempt.
          Coup attempt? Where was the army? The judiciary? Buffalo head over rode the Constitution by sitting in Pelosi's chair??
          Trump tried to overthrow with that attempt?

We have had a year of riots and demonstrations far worse and either silence or encouragement from your side of the room.

Comment

Coup attempt? Where was the army? The judiciary? Buffalo head over rode the Constitution by sitting in Pelosi's chair??

We have had a year of riots and demonstrations far worse and either silence or encouragement from your side of the room.
            I posted this on the Zeihan thread, which seems to have died. But this link gives 28 examples of prominent Democrats and media cheering on the violent protests by the left:

I read through the responses on his Twitter feed to this article.
            A few responders pointed out that the excuse of AOC being immature doesn't hold up to scrutiny when countless other democrats and media expressed public support for the violence by the radical left.

A bunch of examples here:
            https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/07/28-times-media-and-democrats-excused-or-endorsed-violence-committed-by-left-wing-activists/ https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/07/28-times-media-and-democrats-excused-or-endorsed-violence-committed-by-left-wing-activists/

Not that this should be used to justify violence by the other side, but sure exposes the hypocrisy.

Comment

[QUOTE=blackpowder;482787]Coup attempt? Where was the army? The judiciary? Buffalo head over rode the Constitution by sitting in Pelosi's chair??

We have had a year of riots and demonstrations far worse and either silence or encouragement from your side of the room.[/QUOT an Heel spurs and his minions tried to stop the certification of a legal election. This is in effect a coup attempt no matter how you spin it. People died, this was not just a non violent protest.

Comment

I think you give heelspurs too much credit and their constitution not enough.

Comment

I think you give heelspurs too much credit and their constitution not enough.
                  Members of Republican congress were being threatened if they did not vote against certification. Rudy was pressuring congressmen during the riots to stall the vote for a day , that is a crime. I think they will get plenty of credit.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    You are hilarious
                    Are you going to tell the teacher ?
                    The teacher might put some in the penalty box . One thread was removed.

Comment

The media can bark all they want. Nobody believes them about anything. Biden may have won the election, but he didnt beat Trump. Biden will be a footnote in history, probably just a place holder until they can remove him. They need to put a rush on their agenda cause 2024 isnt far away.

Trump has moved to another level entirely and is about to achieve martyr status. His approval rating has risen even higher in january. Biden still cant even draw flys to his geriatric press conferences.

Comment

With an appeal to common sense, I feel this cause bettered by Trump's virtual disappearance.

Comment

The teacher might put some in the penalty box . One thread was removed.
                          So far , anyways , I am still entitled to voice my opinion
                          I guess time will tell
                          I sure as hell don’t need you telling me what to think or say
                          Were you able to google what happened to Twitter, Facebook , etc. , when they thought they could override the constitution ?

Comment

Members of Republican congress were being threatened if they did not vote against certification. Rudy was pressuring congressmen during the riots to stall the vote for a day , that is a crime. I think they will get plenty of credit.
                            Agree. But a Night of the Long Knives it wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              So far , anyways , I am still entitled to voice my opinion
                              I guess time will tell
                              I sure as hell don’t need you telling me what to think or say
                              Were you able to google what happened to Twitter, Facebook , etc. , when they thought they could override the constitution ?
                              The U.S. constitution does not guarantee free speech on private media.

Comment

The U.S. constitution does not guarantee free speech on private media.
                                We shall see

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...