• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Few pics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few pics

R and M told old to be changing bearings
    Click image for larger version

Name:	68CF529D-38EA-49C2-B7FE-D7BE765E2027.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	779567

Name:	DB286A8E-7CCF-467B-8377-FF32636A7E6B.jpg
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	779568
    Sunset

Name:	3E4EE3C9-57B4-4C09-A979-3AB18539E814.jpg
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	779569
    Not my truck custom carrier 30,000 bushels each

Name:	84627F9B-BB22-437D-AFC4-8643DDB51BCC.jpg
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	779570
    Lupins

Name:	E809C1DD-45BF-4456-A820-546D37A70187.jpg
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	779571
    Just a random field shot
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Jan 8, 2021, 00:49.

Neat shots. Looks nice and warm in that sunset photo.

Brisk morning here, still a little frosty on top. Just over 71,800 bushels in the photo.

Comment

Little snow to dig out after the sale.

Comment

Buying or selling?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          Holy shit you have alot of snow.

Comment

Father has been cleaning up some brush piles. Beautiful day and nice clean piles so there shouldn’t be much left overs.

Brother and I have been getting the corrals ready to load out yearlings next week. The prices were only off about a dime from last year which is a lot better than I was expecting. Hopefully we can make it up next year..........

Comment

Woodland,
              Don't know much about fire and poplars, but in the summer when a fire roars through, do the poplars survive or do they die.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                Woodland,
                Don't know much about fire and poplars, but in the summer when a fire roars through, do the poplars survive or do they die.
                I’m pretty sure the poplars around here would survive a nuclear holocaust. We’re normally quite wet so runaway fires aren’t much of a concern or common. You can shave them off at ground level and they’ll sucker back thicker than quackgrass in a manure pile. Only yellow iron, a complete douse of tordon, or constant abuse from cows seem put a lid on them.

They are a persistent nemesis of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                  Woodland,
                  I'm almost certain that poplars are fire proof. At least it seems that way when burning brush piles.

Comment

Comment

https://www.agriville.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7391&d=1610088201

Mallee, why not a longer auger and just move it between bins instead of messing around with those 2 extra augers at the top of the bins?

Do you own your own truck? Seems every picture in Australia shows custom haulers, mother bins and grain carts, but no farmer owned trucks. Is it taxes or government regulations that discourage truck ownership?

Assuming you don’t own a truck, how do you get fertilizer and seed out to your drill?

Lots of tip up boxes on Austrian trucks. They have almost disappeared here in Canada from the grain hauling scene. Perhaps a lot to do with Bourgault figuring out how to use hopper trailers to fill airtanks?

Comment

Couple winter sunsets

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

Couple winter sunsets
                          Wow for jets in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                            I’m pretty sure the poplars around here would survive a nuclear holocaust. We’re normally quite wet so runaway fires aren’t much of a concern or common. You can shave them off at ground level and they’ll sucker back thicker than quackgrass in a manure pile. Only yellow iron, a complete douse of tordon, or constant abuse from cows seem put a lid on them.

They are a persistent nemesis of mine.
                            roundup from a spray plane in july or aug. kills them deader than a doornail
                            fire also

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                              Where did you trade? Which drill, year, width, packers, openers?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.