• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snowfall warning ⚠️

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post

It'll either melt or it won't. I'm done getting stressed. 50% left in field.
    Me too. Over have done canola and barley but didn’t start wheat. Far as I’m concerned it’d be nice to get rest of canola and rest of barley but wheat can stay cause never harvested it and crop insurance cause elk will destroy it anyway.

Comment

Good thing Trudeau is handing out cheques to the guaranteed income dairy guys! They could use the money!!! Might be a multi million dollar quota for sale near by.

What a ****ing joke.
      Thanks for nothing Moe.

Comment

Really hope for a Hail Mary here but even long term forecasts don’t mean shit. Lots of outfits not close to 50% done. Fertilizer and input lines come due and I expect there will be defaults unless guys can take an advance on what’s out and hope crop insurance covers the advance and then some. Even so I’m at over 50% on canola and already exceeded my crop insurance guarantee. Barley about the same as well. Wheat is another story. It’ll lay the winter and although there wasn’t a lot to do it was a damn fine crop and it makes you kinda sad to see it going to hell. Thank goodness we swathed everything. Lots not so lucky. The trade better take note cause what they got now is all they’ll get unless they’re willing to pay and be gentler on drying fees. Have a fair amount binned and was planning to send some more out but now I think I can afford to be patient or don’t have a choice cause bin yards will be a mess.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	A1CD9A84-9416-4242-97D0-EC83C1ED7EB3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	766804
          4” of ice still laying by dryer
          This global warming thing isnt working out very good for me ?????

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
            Good thing Trudeau is handing out cheques to the guaranteed income dairy guys!
            Fake news!! There are no cheques being handed out - indeed the compensation the Harper Government promised SM farmers after giving away market access in both the CETA and TPP agreements has never been included in a Liberal budget. It's all just talk.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              Fake news!! There are no cheques being handed out - indeed the compensation the Harper Government promised SM farmers after giving away market access in both the CETA and TPP agreements has never been included in a Liberal budget. It's all just talk.
              The only thing fake around here, and has been for a long time is you.

Comment

S/F hook me up , can’t afford a plane ticket but might as well get outa here lol

Comment

2" of the wet shit here
                  saying between Lloyd and battle ford 7" , is that right ?

Comment

Just north of here ...

We had at least 4-5 , still at least three left

Comment

sorry to hear , I guess were lucky at 2" ?
                      it is surprising this year how quick we can go after snow or rain , hardly ever dry but lots of dust every time

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        sorry to hear , I guess were lucky at 2" ?
                        it is surprising this year how quick we can go after snow or rain , hardly ever dry but lots of dust every time
                        Straw is absolutely rotten. I'm pounding it through with an old case rotary with a standard rotor. 20% grain goes through better than dry grain after sunset in August

Comment

21.8 was Canola in swath and 20.7. Hrs standing. Flicking ugly fog till noon, cloudy till 4 and whoopy one hour of sunshine.

Last snow Monday was real wet and heavy, Tuesday cooler and light and wed wet again snow.

Still odd snow around.

We need heat.

Comment

Snow on the canola in the hills.

Comment

WR

Is that black thing on the horizon picture, a grim reaper coming?

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                                WR

Is that black thing on the horizon picture, a grim reaper coming?
                                Lol. “Reaper no reaping!”

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.