• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snowfall warning ⚠️

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowfall warning ⚠️

*** me ... this is fukin ridiculous already

Says .. be prepared to adjust your driving conditions.... lol , yup just went up to 6.5mph lol

Comment

Weather apps never showed fkall till the warning and now it's a Hallmark moment out here. Third ground covering snow this fall here. Third year in a row for this bs too.

Comment

Another 6 in snow here this am. Nails the coffin lid shut. Not much more gets harvested this year. Area is close to half done.

Comment

Our snow isn't even all gone yet.

Wow, I can't believe this fall.

It's like the WTF Fall.

I hope they are wrong, Furrow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ce+S7b8BRjif7kBwNXq79Q.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	766802

Comment

Lite snow here this morn.

Comment

We may not be waiting for Mother Nature to dry the last bit of flax we have left. We have about half a kilometer of visibility in dense fog this a.m. Alot better than 2-4-6 inches of wet snow though.

Comment

Nope not wrong we got er bad 😳

Comment

We got something done last week. Most of the wheat around is off, not many attempts at canola. About 4 solid inches on the ground. Edmonton

Comment

Grounds white here already , made it to 79%
                    Its like a turtle race
                    Dry for a couple days i guess, then hopefully go again
                    Good luck everyone

Comment

Lucked out and got a whole 2 days in a row. At 50 percent now. Snow coming down heavy now.

Comment

The guys came out of the field in a blizzard last night, we must have 6 inches here at Paynton. Goodness me what an awful harvest.

Comment

Originally posted by westernvicki View Post
                          The guys came out of the field in a blizzard last night, we must have 6 inches here at Paynton. Goodness me what an awful harvest.
                          Went around clock till yesterday 4 am and hit a wall of tough. Couldn’t get going till 3 pm and by 8 was tough again. Good 8 inches of snow here. We’ve been taking canola off as I feared this would happen. Lots of wheat out. Any standing stuff won’t be. Wow. Liquor cabinet better be stocked to ride this out.

Comment

Best we can manage is a day or two of near 20% wheat... went for 7 hours yesterday. 1/2 mi fog since 4am. Snow still laying in the low spots.

Click image for larger version

Name:	harvest girlfriend.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	766803

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                              Went around clock till yesterday 4 am and hit a wall of tough. Couldn’t get going till 3 pm and by 8 was tough again. Good 8 inches of snow here. We’ve been taking canola off as I feared this would happen. Lots of wheat out. Any standing stuff won’t be. Wow. Liquor cabinet better be stocked to ride this out.

It'll either melt or it won't. I'm done getting stressed. 50% left in field.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.