• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is the Economy Stupid

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
    I know who was referred to that has no relevance in how she’s going to vote on the black issue it’s become political not a human issue right extreme vs left extreme. That’s why it won’t be easily to be solved. That’s how everyone will take it.
    Republican presidents have appointed 12 (i think) of the last 15 supreme court justices... And yet, blacks aren't in chains, and women can still have abortions. Even the latest two justices didn't side with "the right" in a multitude of recent decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
      Don’t worry everyone, Canada is #1, in good hands!

https://financialpost.com/opinion/jack-m-mintz-in-government-spending-and-deficits-were-now-no-1-in-the-world/wcm/cc6d78ea-5d71-40c6-935c-d1dcca7e56e2/amp/?fbclid=IwAR298c-7rYp_qov9vkb9DVX1UIyINP2M5D-gw4c51e6KyLihMaOF9uDFhrA
      Brought to Canadians by the coward of the Cottage ..

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
        Interestingly and ironically the only thing which could defeat trumpet is his pushing of the Supreme Court justice nominee. Black Americans turning out in large numbers in response to the selection.

The covid economy has all kinds of opinions on it I don’t think it will sway enough people either way. But the idea of a loaded up right wing judicial system does seem to be hitting home.
        Flash Flood Warnings Issued As Liberal Tears Continue To Soak Nation

Click image for larger version

Name:	636BECFD-1931-4322-BA02-A4A79F8F75F4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	770282

Today’s weather forecast sponsored by ACB.

Comment

Another leg down in stock market. My guess is it will retest years low. Nothing good will happen till government change in U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            Another leg down in stock market. My guess is it will retest years low. Nothing good will happen till government change in U.S.
            A juistification for stock market moves is always assigned in hindsight, and often contradictory.
            But in this case, could this be the market selling off on the realization that there could be a Biden victory, and that they may actually intend to keep their promises?
            And if so, the question is where would investors take their money if the US is no longer open for business, I'm drawing a blank on this question.

Comment

The stock market is just playing the likely hood of no new stimulus deal which IMO would be a good thing in the long run. Weak longs are being flushed out which will create new buying opportunities. Real US economic data such as September factory orders were surprisingly strong. Support for the president is coming out of the woodwork so there will be no change next week on that front which will also be a good thing. A prominent black activist recently said in despair that unprecedented numbers of young black men are supporting Trump. Those would be the ones with jobs of course. Polling firms don't want to look stupid so they are decreasing the push polls as well. Then there is fact that justices now outnumber injustices on the SCOTUS for the first time in a while. There is much to be optimistic about unless you are one of those who wish for others to live under communist dictatorship.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...