• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well even more off topic sorry

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well even more off topic sorry

Boxing update from son. Coach has asked me to fight for the club and said he would set me up a fight once covid has slowed down, will let you guys know ahead of time when and where so you guys can come down. Pardon the pun ...proud as punch. He had training tonight.

Had dinner with him last night. Said he’s training 15 3 minute rounds can hardly hold his arms up. Stuffed. Think his first bout will be 8 3 minute rounds.

Sorry shouldn’t post here but anyway

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Boxing update from son. Coach has asked me to fight for the club and said he would set me up a fight once covid has slowed down, will let you guys know ahead of time when and where so you guys can come down. Pardon the pun ...proud as punch. He had training tonight.

Had dinner with him last night. Said he’s training 15 3 minute rounds can hardly hold his arms up. Stuffed. Think his first bout will be 8 3 minute rounds.

Sorry shouldn’t post here but anyway
    Schedule one for Truduea for us.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...