• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter’s surprise or failure.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter’s surprise or failure.

Missus still finds cooking a chore.

Started out as slow cooked pepper beef ribs ended up god knows peppercorn chillie onion garlic paprika red wine worchestshire beef stock Tinned tomato.

Will put bread in bread maker mid afternoon and mash potatoes this evening job done

Click image for larger version

Name:	65753D87-CE6E-4789-8FD3-B6F23A9F60BA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	779515

Name:	8D13A09A-A1A1-4CAD-8E66-D57F685F5E07.jpg
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	779516

Name:	771F1137-FDC2-41CF-B8D5-44C9E866C62D.jpg
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	779517

Name:	07018D73-58ED-4FD8-8AD1-50C1B5511011.jpg
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	779518

Name:	C886F0AC-DC73-4344-99F5-69E01D510DDD.jpg
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	779519

Change of topic from Biden versus trump which will give you guys all a coronary soon.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
      Change of topic from Biden versus trump which will give you guys all a coronary soon.
      I'm good at cooking... Kraft dinner and frozen pizza!

Comment

I think by the looks of that , she should continue to find cooking a chore for at least a year. maybe 10 or 20. Good luck now that you have exposed your cooking talent

Comment

Lettuce know how it turnipped out.

Comment

Next week PLUS SIX predicted - barbecue season back on!

Comment

Ps she was kinda looking over my shoulder, browned of the 7 ribs and was just gonna chuck everything in the slow cooker on top, she said nope, par cook everything and juices everything then chuck it in.

I kid you not, the missus is a qualified chocolate maker, part trained pastry chef, and part trained sommelier.

Loves her food and white spirits gin or vodka and red wine

Her Russian Austrian Swiss heritage coming out.

Nothing like fresh bread out of bread maker. Tried to grind own wheat into flour turned out super heavy like a brick so buy flour.

Homemade pasta is cool as well get what we call 00 flour or special pasta flour way way better than supermarket dried pasta.

I was a Batchelor from 18 to 22 before I had my first live in girlfriend so had to cook or starve fast food 48 kms away

Comment

Ps she was kinda looking over my shoulder, browned of the 7 ribs and was just gonna chuck everything in the slow cooker on top, she said nope, par cook everything and juices everything then chuck it in.

I kid you not, the missus is a qualified chocolate maker, part trained pastry chef, and part trained sommelier.

Loves her food and white spirits gin or vodka and red wine

Her Russian Austrian Swiss heritage coming out.

Nothing like fresh bread out of bread maker. Tried to grind own wheat into flour turned out super heavy like a brick so buy flour.

Homemade pasta is cool as well get what we call 00 flour or special pasta flour way way better than supermarket dried pasta.

I was a Batchelor from 18 to 22 before I had my first live in girlfriend so had to cook or starve fast food 48 kms away
                Sounds like my mom’s bread when I was a teenager. Very heavy. But also tasty. Only one sandwich to fill up a teenage boy, so ya heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  Lettuce know how it turnipped out.
                  Laughed so hard I developed chest pains.

The household baker/chef here uses spelt flour for most of her baking needs now. Amazing bread, has some weight and substance to it.

Comment

Didn’t quite thicken up properly

Had some kick missus chucked in more chilli.

Comment

should be a treat in line for you later

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
                        I'm good at cooking... Kraft dinner and frozen pizza!
                        took the words right outta my mouth

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.