• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump or Truduea which one goes to jail first?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katoe View Post
    In a way when it comes to voting liberals here are like republicans. They dont care about scandals.like snc lavalin or we scandal. they vote the same.
    You forgot the voters that voted Bill Boyd last election.I think there is way more conservative voters that have never voted anything else than Liberal voters.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
      You forgot the voters that voted Bill Boyd last election.I think there is way more conservative voters that have never voted anything else than Liberal voters.
      I don’t think Bill Boyd was a conservative, im pretty sure he was a member of the me party.

Me me me

Comment

It's looking more and more like it could be Biden going to jail!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/21/bombshell-statement-biden-insider-claims-he-was-recipient-of-the-email-says-he-witnessed-joe-hunter-discussing-deals/ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/21/bombshell-statement-biden-insider-claims-he-was-recipient-of-the-email-says-he-witnessed-joe-hunter-discussing-deals/

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
          I don’t think Bill Boyd was a conservative, im pretty sure he was a member of the me party.

Me me me
          That party affiliation seems to be the affliction of the majority who enter politics.

And I believe that many even enter with relatively good intentions.

Although, some are opportunistic, selfish pricks from the day they learned to walk, like JT.

When I was a kid, we had an excellent, well respected Conservative MP for many years. A grassroots guy, a farmer, and always approachable. Toward the end of his long career, he did bend the elbow too much, unfortunately.

But he made a succinct statement to my Dad about a career in politics - "It's like going into a coal mine - you might go in with a white shirt, but you won't come out with a white shirt."

It's said that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. (Exhibit A: Liberal Government of Prime Moron Justin Trudeau)

Someone else said that "Power attracts the corruptible", a statement which I find more veritable.

In the pressure cooker that is today's political circus, why would anyone of thorough integrity even want the job?

So we have slimy, narcissisctic crooks like sock boy seize power, bullies like Arden or Ford, or blabbermouths like Trump get catapulted into their thrones by agonizing default.

But time will prove that a boor like Trump will do far more for his country than a blackface, groping, misogynistic, hypocritical stoner like Castro's bastard baby will ever accomplish for us.

And for the record, neither one will go to jail, because of their status.

The downside of immunity to the justice system? Eventually some triggered crackpot may take the law into their own hands.

And who will truly mourn?
          Last edited by burnt; Oct 22, 2020, 06:56.

Comment

Comment

Hopefully wheel can teach himself how to use the internet this winter.

Any particular reason why Trudeau uses Bidens slogan Build Back Better? All you need to know staring right at you there.

Trudeau is desperate to get to an election because thats his only protection. Singh saved us yesterday because skippys numbers sure wont look as good in the spring and with King Trump on the warpath, he better get under his bed full time.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.