• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radison radar ..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radison radar ..

Must be on full blast lol
    Been like that all night

Comment

Hopefully that pocket of no rain in the middle holds. I have harvesting to do.....

Comment

I'll trade with you guys for the green shit we have over our farm any day.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          I'll trade with you guys for the green shit we have over our farm any day.
          No kidding , happy to be missing it till now
          But that exact same bubble has been here for 3 years .... very strange
          Not good for the three month May , June , July .... kinda critical to get a few rains then lol

Comment

We had that Regina to NE one summer it was so weird not even funny.

Comment

Happening here since May, COLD BLOB from HOT Arctic been stuck all 2019!

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                Happening here since May, COLD BLOB from HOT Arctic been stuck all 2019!
                no no, fj , you are imagining it ? can't you see
                actually been a record hot summer on the prairies, Cbc said
                anyways, numbnuts cheerleader said our little corner means SFA, agriculture means SFA to this thieving bunch, hasn't been an ag minister in 4 years

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...