• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epstein Dead

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    I never said left or right, I said Trump was nothing but a casual acquaintance of the guy in wealthy NY circles and its his executive order from 2018 that kicked off the pedo round up. Trump is the very reason this came to light. Had Hillary been in there, it would have been buried forever.

I don't care the political affiliation of anyone involved nor their status. Anyone and I mean anyone involved or complicit should be punished to the full extent of the law. Trump had never been to the island or even Epstein's NY or FL homes where the incidents took place. He has far less dirt on him in this than the Clintons do.

If there is documented evidence which Epstein supposedly has, then a sitting president pedophile would be first on the list wouldn't it? That should be exposed within mere weeks wouldn't you say? lets wait.
    Trump is not the reason this came to light. He had no choice this was trumps way of a smoke screen look I m against this stuff so I couldn’t have been involved. It’s been on going with Epstein since trump appointees formerly let Epstein off the hook he should have been in jail long ago serving 45 years, but was allowed to go virtually Scott free? Why was that? And why would you appoint people that let him off?
    We ll see this is even bigger than trump or Clinton there were so many innocent kids hurt.
    It doesn’t matter if your a kid ****d by the president or a street bum it’s just as bad.

I really hope the wrong people don’t investigate this and it gets swept under the rug.

Comment

Epstein and trump were best pals. Hmm, thats weird because why did Epstein have this painting of clinton up in his home? He even kept it in a room that looked like his island pedo temple.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7353967/Did-Jeffrey-Epstein-portrait-Bill-Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	17244464-7353967-Jeffrey_Epstein_had_a_bizarre_portrait_which_appears_to_be_of_Bi-a-15_156581811.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	767592

Name:	17237248-7353367-image-a-2_1565721022636.jpg
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	767593

Comment

I bet that is one of the islands that is threatened by global warming. 👍

Comment

Epstein and trump were best pals. Hmm, thats weird because why did Epstein have this painting of clinton up in his home? He even kept it in a room that looked like his island pedo temple.
          It's not like you can't be friends with both Trump and the Cintons.

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 10.00.51 AM.jpg
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	767594

Comment

Being aquatinted is one thing , actually engaging in what Epstein was involved in is a total different thing , near pure evil to pray on young girls .
            Anyone involved, including if Trump was , needs to meet the same end as Epstein

Comment

Lets assume that both clinton and trumo are vicious pedos and the FBI retrieved evidence from epstiens NY home, island, Florida, and statements from witnesses maybe even a depostion from Epstien himself. There are tapes cds, diaries, cctv footage all recovered.

Wouldnt removing a pedo president be job number one for the FBI? Like within mere weeks that evidence should have been acted on. I am still waiting....

And before wheel gets in here, that includes the pee tape from Russia talked about 2 yrs ago. Where is it?

Comment

Furrow, evil to prey on girls, boys or gender neutrals.

Comment

Lets assume that both clinton and trumo are vicious pedos and the FBI retrieved evidence from epstiens NY home, island, Florida, and statements from witnesses maybe even a depostion from Epstien himself. There are tapes cds, diaries, cctv footage all recovered.

Wouldnt removing a pedo president be job number one for the FBI? Like within mere weeks that evidence should have been acted on. I am still waiting....

And before wheel gets in here, that includes the pee tape from Russia talked about 2 yrs ago. Where is it?
                  Well do you think Russia is going to give up the pee tape before getting everything they want?
                  Like the oil in the Middle East
                  Like grain trade with China
                  Like the Ukraine
                  Etc etc.
                  Lol
                  Who controls the fbi right now?
                  Trump has appointed puppets that he has dirt on that will do anything to keep him clean like you know breaking someone s neck bones in a jail cell just speaking hypothetically of course. Lmao!

Why wasn’t clinton removed from office, this was all supposedly ongoing surely people knew right? And he should have been.

It’s never easy to bring anything bad about a president out while they are the president. I don’t really want it to happen either. Especially now that the us economy the world economy is headed to a recession possibly.

How did Trump know Epstein liked younger age girls? This is a well documented statement. Why did he continue to do business and meet with Epstein and the young girls?

Do you know who loses the most if the economy tanks? All those law makers and controllers of the justice system etc on both sides of the political spectrum. Do you think they want to lose their millions? That’s the potential at risk here.

Time will tell possibly hopefully it will. The minute trump is out of office we ll start to see what’s been actually going on.
                  Last edited by the big wheel; Aug 15, 2019, 13:19.

Comment

the Derangement is strong in this one!

Comment

Trumps pee tape.
                      Well let's just say it is not
                      Out of Trumps wheel house.
                      It is not gonna shock us anymore
                      Than what we know already.
                      Nobody cares.

And consenting adults can do whatever they want.

That is not the problem.

It is just whether it exists
                      To get favours for the Russians.

Releasing it would be counterproductive. And without
                      Putin's blessing probably deadly
                      To the leaker.

Epstein on the other hand
                      You would think there had to be a lot of downside for both sides.
                      For it to play out this way.
                      Why the sweetheart deal.

There is a series on Netflix
                      Called The Family.
                      That Might explain a lot

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                        Trumps pee tape.
                        Well let's just say it is not
                        Out of Trumps wheel house.
                        It is not gonna shock us anymore
                        Than what we know already.
                        Nobody cares.

And consenting adults can do whatever they want.

That is not the problem.

It is just whether it exists
                        To get favours for the Russians.

Releasing it would be counterproductive. And without
                        Putin's blessing probably deadly
                        To the leaker.

Epstein on the other hand
                        You would think there had to be a lot of downside for both sides.
                        For it to play out this way.
                        Why the sweetheart deal.

There is a series on Netflix
                        Called The Family.
                        That Might explain a lot
                        Sorry man , get off the Russia kick already lol

Comment

So I guess our journalists arent the upstanding citazens they make out to be. Color me surprised.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-amy-robach-jeffrey-epstein-hot-mic ABC News' Amy Robach caught on hot mic saying network spiked Jeffrey Epstein bombshell

ABC News anchor Amy Robach was caught on a hot mic claiming higher-ups at her network killed a story that would have exposed the now-deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein three years ago, but the Disney-owned news organization says it wasn't up to their standards.
                          “I’ve had the story for three years… we would not put it on the air,” Robach said on the hot mic. “It was unbelievable what we had, Clinton, we had everything.”

Last edited by jazz; Nov 5, 2019, 18:12.

Comment

So I guess our journalists arent the upstanding citazens they make out to be. Color me surprised.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-amy-robach-jeffrey-epstein-hot-mic ABC News' Amy Robach caught on hot mic saying network spiked Jeffrey Epstein bombshell

ABC News anchor Amy Robach was caught on a hot mic claiming higher-ups at her network killed a story that would have exposed the now-deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein three years ago, but the Disney-owned news organization says it wasn't up to their standards.
                            “I’ve had the story for three years… we would not put it on the air,” Robach said on the hot mic. “It was unbelievable what we had, Clinton, we had everything.”

We will have to keep track of Amy Robach for more than 100 days. After 100 days society forgets most news headlines. After this timeline, Amy might get suicided .

Comment

Surprised she is still alive after having the story for 3 years....

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
                                We will have to keep track of Amy Robach for more than 100 days. After 100 days society forgets most news headlines. After this timeline, Amy might get suicided .
                                I believe the proper term is "Arkancided"

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...