• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murderers on the run northern sask and manitoba

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably only a few more posts and this thread will die.

Natural causes or something more sinister.

One on late news did they act alone talk of some guy on the loose from texas that crossed there paths.

All rhetoric id say

Comment

Autopsy reports claim they died by suicide.
      Other thàn the victims families looking for answers, I'm personally glad it's over.
      How ****ed up do you have to be to murder someone for the thrill of it?
      Senseless!

Comment

Where did they get the firearms used to commit suicide. According to the R.C.M.P. that searched them after they didn't stop at a check point they confirmed they had no weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by binthere View Post
          Where did they get the firearms used to commit suicide. According to the R.C.M.P. that searched them after they didn't stop at a check point they confirmed they had no weapons.
          Huh? When were they stopped at a check point? Early on in the process? They were initually reported as "missing" until they became suspects.

Comment

How well searched were they at the checkpoint?

Last one I went through they didn’t even ask for my license. And my back seat was full of a mineral tub and other paraphernalia so they didn’t do more than glance there 😂

Comment

Originally posted by binthere View Post
              What's your theory?

Vigilante justice?

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                How well searched were they at the checkpoint?

Last one I went through they didn’t even ask for my license. And my back seat was full of a mineral tub and other paraphernalia so they didn’t do more than glance there 😂
                Pistols are easily concealed. What calibre bullets killed the murder victims?

Comment

Pistols are a restricted weapon and as such they weren't likely to have them.
                  Bahahaha

Comment

Never heard about the McLeod kid family history. Always hear about Shmellgetsky broken family, etc. but what about the other guy?

Comment

My bad. The two were stopped after they went through a check point in Manitoba by two band constables. We're searched and no weapons found. Albeit this was before they were announced as suspects.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                        Pistols are a restricted weapon and as such they weren't likely to have them.
                        Bahahaha
                        They could of had anything, sawed off anything as well.

They're gone, good riddance....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.