• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murderers on the run northern sask and manitoba

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Partners View Post
    Just Heard they were spotted by moose jaw heading north? In a grey SUV..
    Keep doors locked and guns loaded in case.
    News wire ?
    Local police wire ?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      News wire ?
      Local police wire ?
      From a reliable person we know..
      Who has RCMP relates..

Comment

From a reliable person we know..
        Who has RCMP relates..
        Be interesting to see what happens
        Only a handful of river crossings / bridges going north in Sask . Most likely if true they would have the go east or west at some point

Comment

Just Heard they were spotted by moose jaw heading north? In a grey SUV..
          Keep doors locked and guns loaded in case.
          Are you serious? They had 3 officers at an intersection 4 miles from my place...they were not standing there with pistols either ....they had there tactical guns out....stopping vehicles as they passed...I went back and asked if I should be worried about my yard...They said no just looking for a grey 4 door sedan...

Boy I feel safe now....

Comment

Soon these two kids will be like D.B. Cooper. Unanswered questions. But still long dead.

Comment

Says new evidence found on riverbank a bit hush hush

Comment

Season Finale:

Found them dead today 1/2 mile into the bush from where they found the items on the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                  Season Finale:

Found them dead today 1/2 mile into the bush from where they found the items on the beach.
                  Best news in a long time
                  Now the left leaning justice system can not let them free 👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    Best news in a long time
                    Now the left leaning justice system can not let them free 👍👍
                    Agree 100%..... if they weren't guilty.....why were they hiding?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                      Agree 100%..... if they weren't guilty.....why were they hiding?
                      Innocent people don’t run
                      The RCMP knew they were guilty and on the run

Comment

Funny we don't have prisons in that bush. Wouldn't need a fence.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          Funny we don't have prisons in that bush. Wouldn't need a fence.
                          Up North like Baffin Island NORTH... is often quoted as being a fine place for a prison... but in Liberal Canada... that would be 'cruel and unusual punishment'... not like in Russia...

Comment

Who what have thought that a couple of kids practicing Bushcraft on Vancouver Island would find conditions tougher in the northern interior.
                            Hope they suffered.
                            But perhaps they killed themselves too, police haven’t said yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                              Who what have thought that a couple of kids practicing Bushcraft on Vancouver Island would find conditions tougher in the northern interior.
                              Hope they suffered.
                              But perhaps they killed themselves too, police haven’t said yet.
                              If one succumbed to the elements before the other.....why would the survivor stay with the deceased? Get the **** out of there and surrender. Me thinks they may have taken their own lives. Important thing is nobody has to deal with them....only the family to "mourn" the loss.

Just as well......

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                                If one succumbed to the elements before the other.....why would the survivor stay with the deceased? Get the **** out of there and surrender. Me thinks they may have taken their own lives. Important thing is nobody has to deal with them....only the family to "mourn" the loss.

Just as well......
                                Exactly, No RCMP injured or killed, No PTSD for anyone, No enforcement guilt(suicide by cop), No locals injured or killed, Just a big effing expense for Canadians, and bad PR.

I'd like someone in the media to ask the RCMP, "what was the financial cost for investigating, tracking, finding and extricating these two punks?"

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.