• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ag In Motion.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I did notice is guys are looking but very few are actually spending.

Day two today I'm interested in new pea variety and Canola my old stand buy 252 is still going to top. for a while and AC Brandon will win for some time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	oEQFrs+tQH68Emqh%KTWaw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	767493

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Are the plots watered?
      One of the exhibitors told me that AIM has a plot manager and that each exhibitor can specify the water they want on their plot. The guy I was talking to said they had purchased 3 inches of water.

AIM has also partnered with whatever SIAST is called now and there will be some permanent teaching presence on that site.

Comment

I missed AIM but my brother and nephew went and seen what we wanted
        I was taking AIM at the sun .....

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
          Wonder what those high yielding Invigors will be priced at come fall.
          Get your orders in early as numbers like those will make supply very short.
          Where I m at there is no difference amongst varieties. All are shitty. And I guess we ll see which is more frost tolerant for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            I missed AIM but my brother and nephew went and seen what we wanted
            I was taking AIM at the sun .....
            Is that where the walleye are?

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
              Wonder what those high yielding Invigors will be priced at come fall.
              Get your orders in early as numbers like those will make supply very short.
              Doesn't matter what they are priced at, the most expensive sell out first. They keep raising, farmers keep buying. If you were a seed company, what then would you do? Lower the price?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                I've heard of things being so expensive that you have to be sitting down when they tell you the price but I never knew it was an actual thing.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                  I've heard of things being so expensive that you have to be sitting down when they tell you the price but I never knew it was an actual thing.
                  They have EMT at some of the booths, and just about every major equipment company has an Automated External Defibrillator at their booths.

Comment

Gowan Edge is going from lime to clay based.

Ie) if you apply Edge at 20 lbs in the fall with current edge you will be able to lower the rate to 10 lbs acre and get the same coverage(smaller particles) with less bulk density( few plugged hoses as you are moving lighter product and only half as much)

They reduce or cut freight and manufacturing cost in half and ..... same price😀

It will also be faster and easier for us on the farm, I like it.

Comment

With the loonie rising some things are cheaper than last yr.

Comment

Originally posted by LWeber View Post
                        Only found one there so far a rock island
                        The most were on Murray
                        There is the odd one getting cought in Jackfish, but most people are not fishing for walleye.
                        There in there just more active in Murray

Comment

Tobin lake
                          8lb 2 weeks ago
                          10lb last sunday

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            Tobin lake
                            8lb 2 weeks ago
                            10lb last sunday
                            Geez - wanna guide? Hunter is still chasing a 50 inch pike so walleye fishing is hard to come by...

Comment

Geez - wanna guide? Hunter is still chasing a 50 inch pike so walleye fishing is hard to come by...
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	$_59 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	767497

This is his new to him fishing machine. 19.5 ft. 100hp 4 stroke - 110 pound Vantage on back - 70 pound Ipilot on front - 12 inch side imaging graph at the back - 7 inch side imaging at the front. 2 live wells... his summer got better 2 weeks ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                                With the loonie rising some things are cheaper than last yr.
                                Aren't body jobs obsolete??
                                And then pay new retail for an engine that can't stay running? All for 14t??
                                Who buys these things? For what?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...