• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll says

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll says

http://angusreid.org/federal-issues-july2019/ http://angusreid.org/federal-issues-july2019/

Ontario remains a key battleground, with the CPC and Liberals statistically tied. 36 per cent of residents say they would support the CPC if the election were held today, while 34 per cent choose the Liberals. The NDP is chosen by nearly one-in-five (17%)

Six-in-ten who intend to vote Conservative (63%) say they are absolutely certain they will support the party and not change their mind, nearly double the number of Liberal supporters who say this (33%)

One-in-three Canadians (32%) approve of Justin Trudeau’s performance as Prime Minister, while 61 per cent disapprove. Other federal leaders continue to be viewed less than favourably as well. Conservative leader Andrew Scheer is viewed favourably by 39 per cent and unfavourably by half (51%)

Let's hope voter have eyes, ears and a BRAIN...

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
    http://angusreid.org/federal-issues-july2019/ http://angusreid.org/federal-issues-july2019/

Ontario remains a key battleground, with the CPC and Liberals statistically tied. 36 per cent of residents say they would support the CPC if the election were held today, while 34 per cent choose the Liberals. The NDP is chosen by nearly one-in-five (17%)

Six-in-ten who intend to vote Conservative (63%) say they are absolutely certain they will support the party and not change their mind, nearly double the number of Liberal supporters who say this (33%)

One-in-three Canadians (32%) approve of Justin Trudeau’s performance as Prime Minister, while 61 per cent disapprove. Other federal leaders continue to be viewed less than favourably as well. Conservative leader Andrew Scheer is viewed favourably by 39 per cent and unfavourably by half (51%)

Let's hope voter have eyes, ears and a BRAIN...
    If 32% of voters still approve of JT's performance as Prime Minister, it just shows that there is no hope for Canada. Blind idealogues who either don't contribute in any way to society, or work for the government( or both), or Chuck.

I'm still cheering for Trudeau to win though, it WILL be the straw that breaks the camels back, and we can get on with getting on out of this abusive relationship.

Comment

Yes, I'm afraid that light at the end of the tunnel is another JT govt. Only 3 months to go.

Comment

Scheer has made no headway with all the scandals he has been given by Liberals and NDP. Doug Ford is a buffoon and the CPC's worst enemy in the coming election. NDP vanished in Quebec after inroads in 2011 and BQ is now nonexistent to split any Quebec vote.

If CPC forms minority, Libs, Greens, and NDP punt them on first vote and amalgamate themselves to govern.

If Trudeau wins the minority, NDP and Greens help him govern. Scheer also loses job in this scenario and back to forming a new conservative party with a new name again probably.

Both scenarios pull Trudeau further left to maintain governing power which is all that really matters in Ottawa and both these are the two likeliest outcomes in my opinion.

Comment

Agreed.
          On the bright side gun sales are way up lol.

Comment

I dont know if I beleive those polls. They have all underestimated conservatives.

But there is still something left so don't despair yet. Lets just say Trump is working for Canada as well and will hopefully exercise the rot from our political system.

Comment

Hillary was a shoe in on the polls up till election night .........

Comment

well i hope they are right
                and numbnuts pull her off
                and we can root this sick growth out of us

Comment

Originally posted by Kraut View Post
                  Scheer has made no headway with all the scandals he has been given by Liberals and NDP. Doug Ford is a buffoon and the CPC's worst enemy in the coming election. NDP vanished in Quebec after inroads in 2011 and BQ is now nonexistent to split any Quebec vote.

If CPC forms minority, Libs, Greens, and NDP punt them on first vote and amalgamate themselves to govern.

If Trudeau wins the minority, NDP and Greens help him govern. Scheer also loses job in this scenario and back to forming a new conservative party with a new name again probably.

Both scenarios pull Trudeau further left to maintain governing power which is all that really matters in Ottawa and both these are the two likeliest outcomes in my opinion.
                  Just about everyone where this topic comes up, agree Canada screwed as in "KING/DICTATOR JUSTIN" with any scenario but a majority CPC.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                    Just about everyone where this topic comes up, agree Canada screwed as in "KING/DICTATOR JUSTIN" with any scenario but a majority CPC.
                    We are also screwed under a majority CPC, it will just take a little longer. Only way they get a majority is by bowing down to the leftists in the ROC at the expense of western Canada as usual.

Comment

You/we are a minority. Get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        We are also screwed under a majority CPC, it will just take a little longer. Only way they get a majority is by bowing down to the leftists in the ROC at the expense of western Canada as usual.
                        This makes me puke a little in my mouth for saying it, but we'd be better off with a liberal majority than a minority, with a minority the liberals will be pulled left of the NDP(Wich they may all ready be), and the greens with Elizabeth May will be pulling the strings. If that happens say goodbye to modern ag as we know it. At least with a majority we have a chance of being ignored.

Comment

I am sure at the Premiers meeting Kenny stuck a finger in Legaults face and told him in no certain terms AB aint fing around. Quebec cant act like a bunch of Ffaces for their elite base but when the rubber hits the road, Ab aint paying for it. Kenny cant really come out guns a blazing until we see Oct 21 through, but after that, Trudeau better be spayed and neutered or its go time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheatking View Post
                            This makes me puke a little in my mouth for saying it, but we'd be better off with a liberal majority than a minority, with a minority the liberals will be pulled left of the NDP(Wich they may all ready be), and the greens with Elizabeth May will be pulling the strings. If that happens say goodbye to modern ag as we know it. At least with a majority we have a chance of being ignored.
                            Your last statement says so much. Our best hope is to be ignored...

Comment

Your last statement says so much. Our best hope is to be ignored...
                              Trudeau isn't going to ignore the west, we are firmly in his sights as an abused cash cow because he knows we will take it. Who else is going to pay for his communist utopia?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...