• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Technicals wheat canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technicals wheat canola

Admit i know zero about this side of futures.

But have technical levels on down side been breached?

Or we havent reached key support levels yet?

All i know its darn dry and a falling market not good combination doubting drought basis will help.

oddly in australia barley holding up well price wise

Do not do what i do....
    I'm increasing wheat sales today if steady. Much more downside risk than up. Seasonals over i think...
    Hopefully moving to 40-50% sold physical with a very few earlier put spreads left in place. Covering production risk later maybe with a few call spreads but feel safe at 40%. Obviously different timing.
    Canola nothing done past the 20% months ago.
    How's your CPAP machine working out?

Comment

CPAP errr slowly but surely

Foward prices for wheat and barley here today actually rose. Drought premium

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
        CPAP errr slowly but surely

Foward prices for wheat and barley here today actually rose. Drought premium
        I really hate mine but need to use it.
        Basis narrowing?

Comment

I think politics and managed money are trumping technicals these days. I note almost all commodities were down yesterday and fortunately nearly all up this morning. As always, have a plan, set some targets, and hopefully you can make a profit in these turbulent times. I've gone from way, way too much inventory down to just too much inventory.

Comment

Yes, it's the velocity and volume of change that's our new danger.

Comment

Commodity fallout is becoming broad-based as deflation digs in . . . .

Central bankers totally out-of-touch with market reality. Gold prices now in-a-slide as inflation fades. Rate cuts ahead, when policy panic finally sinks in (possibly this summer). Gong-show ahead (IMO).

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...