• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lode king distinction or titan aluminum

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lode king distinction or titan aluminum

Narrowed it down to these two super b trailers. Haven’t been around the titan though. They look solid, but scared of welded aluminum. Salesman re-assured me they won’t crack, but a little skeptical. Any opinions I can find online seem like people like them after buying them.

One question I forgot to ask him is how high the gates are off the ground. Look low in pictures.

Not scared of the lode king. A lot out there, and don’t hear much bad.

Titan $10,000 more than lode king. April delivery on titan vs November on lode king.

Titan very popular in Ontario. An Ontario company. Their walking floors have been here for a while and are widely used with the chip trucks. The hoppers look good and company is proven. Between the two, I would buy the lightest. Edge to the full aluminum frame Titan.
    However I would still buy the Doepker Legacy, lightest by a Tonne or more and used ones sell within a couple of days.

Comment

I think there are only Doepker, Wilson and LoadKing that are worth buying. They have good resale and don’t turn into fenceline garbage.

Comment

Price point Doepker is $230000, Wilson $210000, Load king $190,000

Comment

I own a set of Distinctions and have no complaints....but when I was getting my fertilizer that I got screwed on delivered before Christmas the trucker had a set of Titans and I have to admit they were sweet looking trailers. Look to be built strong, the fellow said he had no wiring issues or really no issues over the year he owned them.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
            I own a set of Distinctions and have no complaints....but when I was getting my fertilizer that I got screwed on delivered before Christmas the trucker had a set of Titans and I have to admit they were sweet looking trailers. Look to be built strong, the fellow said he had no wiring issues or really no issues over the year he owned them.
            How was clearance on hoppers to dump in auger? Same as lodeking?
            Last edited by flea beetle; Mar 17, 2023, 14:22.

Comment

2 sets of loadkings here, sure the doepkers might be a ton lighter but not all of our approaches coming out of the field are great. Knock on wood our load kings have held up well.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                How was clearance on hoppers to dump in auger? Same as lodeking?
                Definitely had as much as a lode king, also seemed like the hopper openings were closer together so didn't have to move the swing away much.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
                  A little cheaper out here by about $10,000-$15,000
                  Last edited by flea beetle; Mar 17, 2023, 20:29.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
                    Wow………. It wasn’t that long ago a new set was only 5 digits for a price………..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...
                    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.