• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thirsty Thursday! Its almost the Weekend!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirsty Thursday! Its almost the Weekend!

Click image for larger version

Name:	4XI716+nSKON%mWWvbEP1w.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	778274

Well, the Turd has landed and will be in Regina today. Enough said. It still amazes me how liberals are so bent on saying this idiot is so great he can do no wrong in their eyes. He has our best interest at heart. For F#$K sakes wake up he wants a UN job for the rest of his life to get paid and do nothing but tell the rest of us how to live. While he dines and lives like a king. Watch it will happen. Screw up Canada and him and Sophie will be Royalty at the UN.

Name:	IMG_1709.JPG
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	778275

For me I say, F#$K its good to be back home in Saskatchewan. Three weeks to haul grain do the Saskatoon and Brandon Farm shows and finish up some loose ends. Plus on the drive from the airport last night no Trafic only saw one car. Don't get me wrong but I do love to be in Florida or Hawaii as much as I do love being home. Yesterday Sandals and Shorts and Today Sled suit and off to the shack for dinner or a trip north for a semi that's getting repaired. It's a different kind of feeling. Yes, the cold does toughen you up.

Ok also to attend the meeting in Regina tonight thanks Ralph for the free Ticket.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Travel tip of the day is always to remember to keep your boarding pass till you exit the airport. Don't leave in the seat on the plane. New rules in Calgary at Customs. See you use the new scanners of passport and then put in your next flight boarding pass to Regina. You get a ticket that says pay duty or pass. Then a guy asks what you bought and why 4 bags of Chew to my wife. Do you chew? LAugh and laugh. Booze is easy one big bottle between us. Then the next border agent scans and says the east line or west. Finally, a lady with a red coat scans and says you go to the next lady and then on to your gate. Boom we have a problem and that one needed for some reason the boarding pass from the flight to Orlando even if I had the boarding pass to Regina. No entry past here unless you have. Shit now scramble looking for it did I leave on the plane in seat have to go back to plane or is it on your phone. Finally, after some digging in the backpack, I found it. New rule or just some more paid shit show.

One note in Orlando with the Gov shut down time through customs was 20 min and it was a busy day. Documents passport, shoes and belt off, laptop and now iPad out, scanner and you're on your way. Fast and no shit show.

Good post on sales of grain from Mallee and yes no Canadian and Australians but lots from Russia and Ukraine.

Canadians wake up we are getting handed our lunch and the main reason here in Canada our organizations can't figure this out and some actually now are siding with adding more costs to Seed. Sooner or later we will not be even in the same ballpark as Russia and Ukraine. Then where will our high-cost system be? Organic and Broke.

Sad really how stupid some are. They don't get that we are competing against countries that like to skim a little from farmers and don't care how they grow it just sell and bring cash into the country. Funny Cargil and Richardsons etc. aren't running to start up grain giants over there. Or Monsanto etc follow our rules, Mr. Farmer. HAHAHAHA its a joke. But here we get slammed with everything and now the Trudeau Carbon tax on top. Yea we are winning.

But we have shiny Deere equipment vs Belarus.

Time will tell but the world is changing and Canadian farmers haven't figured it out.

Although we don’t get to see snow, our Florida winters can get a little chilly – okay, that chill might be about 50 degrees to us in West Florida – but why turn down a delicious drink?

Warm your tummy

Here’s a yummy drink to warm your inners while you sip with a smile and enjoy the beautiful ocean breeze. Can a winter get any better?

Macchiato Chino
    Frothy milk, espresso, whip cream and nutmeg sprinkles

Cranberry Tea
    Hot tea, honey, cranberry juice and cinnamon stick

Mocha Latte
    Hot coffee, hot chocolate, whip cream and chocolate sprinkles

Spice it up: Consider adding a little rum, Kahlua liqueur or Baileys Irish Cream and turn it into a cocktail!

Ok finally to all who can go see JT or stand along the street Salute him. Maybe one day Canadians will realize they elected a total idiot and he has No Clue what he or his cabinet are doing.

Enjoy the nice warm Winter Min 5 wow its awsome for January. Remember it Snowed in Greece and South of Phoenix so not bad at all for Saskatchewan.

Hug the ones at home they are way more important than any farm.

Wake up farmers a new Era in Farming is coming and it isn't automotive machines. Its back to basics and less cost will win. having a million dollar robot still can't compete against cheap labour and cheap inputs in other places.

Name:	OvF4tWBIThiCRgPbygBl0g.jpg
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	778276

Name:	latte.jpg
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	767032

Funny thing is we keep paying and paying and everyone who takes from farmers thinks its unlimited cash cow. Soon the cow dies and then what. Oh, they will try to move in with full force to these new startup countries but I think the gov won't be bought and let them in as easy as it was done here.

Canola our two universities in Manitoba and Saskatoon would be Billion dollar research centres for developing it for Monsanto and Bayer. But hey nothing was paid back for the research but a token Penny.

STupid leaders all way along.

Comment

Have Customs eased up on bringing home 1 bottle per couple?
      I've been hassled in the pass by "sharing a big bottle" or sharing a third bottle to meet our maximum ml/person allowed.

Wished Trump would have insisted/pressured to Canada increase it's duty free alcohol amount level for Canadians returning home, like he did with other items made in the U.S. Amounts haven't changed since I've been old enough to buy it, and that's a long time.

Comment

In 1994 when the changes were made to NAFTA, the customs charges were supposed to totally disappear in ten years. That would be 14 years ago, but we are still limited when coming back to Canada. I wonder if it goes both ways?

Comment

No booze they ask but most of the time I do a 66 and split with wife.

Chew is 4 bags or two apiece and they asked the wife how she likes it.

We laughed.

Comment

No american will buy booze in canada and take home. They all complain about the price.

Now lots I know from plentywood go to home depo in Regina and get supplies for home renovations.

Also a saw I want at Lowe’s in Regina is 199. And Lowe’s in Haines city at 159. For same one.

Comment

That sounds great!

Maybe tonight getting a crown now yea! I hate going to the dentist.

Comment

Kracken rum?

Comment

Baby Duck and Strawberry Angel double mags all the way and all at once!
                  Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 10, 2019, 12:04.

Comment

Name:	fullsizeoutput_1aee.jpg
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	767036

Ok, liberal die-hards and believers of all things Trudeau explain how the above equals an outstanding economy.

Please, just one liberal explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                      [ATTACH]3851[/ATTACH]

Ok, liberal die-hards and believers of all things Trudeau explain how the above equals an outstanding economy.

Please, just one liberal explain it.
                      I'm thinking some of those 900,000 would be babies....they may not need a job for another 20 or so years..... 😉

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.