• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the Rain Games Begin.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea we’re right on the edge or centre. Wanna bet not even close to any?

Comment

Humidity at 67% at 11:10 a.m......maybe we're in for something and the clouds won't dry out before they get here.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        we managed to get 3 tenths , really odd here , since the snow went we have had 4 rains , all 2 or 3 tenths . seems to be our limit . doesn't do a lot but still thankful and hopeful
        I lied
        Mom had checked rain gauge and cant see that well
        Really only 1 tenth
        Spraying by 9

Comment

Getting some good showers central AB. Grass perking up a lot, will help, too late for older stands but we will take it. About 2 1/2 inches last 10 days, would like to turn the tap off for a week or so to do some spraying but forcast looking wet now. Same old story, one extreme to another. Hope the areas still needing some get some.

Sprayed a quarter of peas with viper yesterday, got it washed off in a 10 minute downpour, that sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
            Getting some good showers central AB. Grass perking up a lot, will help, too late for older stands but we will take it. About 2 1/2 inches last 10 days, would like to turn the tap off for a week or so to do some spraying but forcast looking wet now. Same old story, one extreme to another. Hope the areas still needing some get some.

Sprayed a quarter of peas with viper yesterday, got it washed off in a 10 minute downpour, that sucks.
            Send er east , getting very desperate here now

Comment

Looks like a promising week. Keep your chin up.

Comment

Well so far everything has developed in a slight tilted north south line east of us. Everything seems to be shower or thunder shower related. I was kinda expecting/hoping for one of those low slung low pressure systems, so low you could almost reach up and touch the solid grey clouds, and just have it sock itself in and rain. Doesn't seem to be that type of system.....more of a rain lottery low.

Skunked do far.

Comment

We finally scored. Been raining for several hours now. I would estimate half an inch. Hope you all who need get a shot too.

Comment

Under some color on the radar all day. I could spit more

Comment

I am hoping Big Lentil’s mapmaterializes cause nuttin here yet. Was going to have a big party to celebrate but waiting for the big rain. I think it is coming soon. Need an Idaho low with a heavy dump switch. 🍀

Comment

On the weathernetwork TV station they mentioned 50-75 mm came down with hail SE of Francis, SK.

Have to question everything they report though.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                          Long neck Ice Cold Beers have never let me down !

# DROUGHT2019 !
                          Good song... but right now im hoping to get hit by a hurricane

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                            On the weathernetwork TV station they mentioned 50-75 mm came down with hail SE of Francis, SK.

Have to question everything they report though.
                            That's not far ftom here.....could have been, the cell looked pretty dark from my vantage point and the illustrious radar looked pretty intense too.

Tough for me knowing it's so close yet too far!

This ****ing farming racket is like playing the lottery.

I'm moving to the Garden of Eden, the land of 4 leaf clovers and horse shoes, right beside SF3......, unless my Slum of the Ghetto Bad Luck Schleprock luck follows me and I curse the whole ****en area!

I'm going to end this post on a positive tone...."you never know what worse luck my bad luck saved me from"!!!!!

My glass is less than half empty, time for a refill.

Comment

We are heavy dark low cloud cover and its raining very lightly. At this rate I am not sure we would get a half inch even if it rained all night.

The birds seem happy!

Comment

Fingers crossed here tonight. Radar looks promising. I've been here for 30 years with my dad and now just me and I've never seen too dry in this area. We need rain. Been too ****ing wet more times than I can count recently. Parkland Manitoba region.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.