• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up to $100,000.00 fine and 6 months in jail...for Tom Jackson,

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shortly after, Tom put his money up and bought a Christian billboard from Dan.
    And shortly after, that one came down.

Recycled power poles burn Tommy......
    However, if your gonna take a shot at big Dan, make the first one count.

County of Flagstaff does have shit for brains by the way.

Some people are always feuding.

My fat fingers, how do I undo a like?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      you sure have a lot of problems , tom
      [[Page 0102] FCWS]
      Last edited by TOM4CWB; Nov 12, 2019, 01:25.

Comment

That sucks for you tom. Its kinda like the govt screwing farmers for the seed industry. We know how that feels.

Comment

I say let them inspect the room like they offered. Then fight the issue with the neighbors seperately. They are only talked about at the same time because you want them to be.

Comment

Tom4$$$4Tom

This sounds a lot like the court battle you had with the railways a couple of years ago. The details are as clear as mud!

Your lawyers must love you, now I understand why your in favor of the Seed Tax, those legal fees add up fast!

For a so called man of great faith, you sure seem to be consumed with conflict!

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              Shortly after, Tom put his money up and bought a Christian billboard from Dan.
              And shortly after, that one came down.

Recycled power poles burn Tommy......
              However, if your gonna take a shot at big Dan, make the first one count.

County of Flagstaff does have shit for brains by the way.

Some people are always feuding.

My fat fingers, how do I undo a like?
              Blackpowder, you wrote: "Shortly after, Tom put his money up and bought a Christian billboard from Dan.
              And shortly after, that one came down." Tom Jackson has never had anything to do with BeDevil Billboards. They are illegal in Flagstaff County, and supposed to be levied $150/day fines.

I had nothing to do whatsoever with the Christian Billboards Dan posts on Highway 13...
              Last edited by TOM4CWB; Nov 12, 2019, 01:24.

Comment

There obviously is a lot more to this as I am sure many more events occurred between 2016 and 2019. But I do have to say I wouldn’t be happy if there was a large dump site with those poles across from my house either. And if the individual had other options but chose to do that due to an old fued that’s not very proper. Although I don’t know how large the dumped material is also.
                Some of those laws guiding what you can or can’t do close to someone s residence are really stupid. In a country with vast space to limit proximity of toxic things to feet instead of miles has always baffled me.

If what you say Is true and they sent you this threat of fine and jail just because you questioned the dump and not because they believed there was a residence in the garage which there isn’t according to you i d be suing big time.

Comment

Thank you for the clarification Tom.
                  I'm getting a better picture now.

Comment

And the billboards are Dept of Highways jurisdiction. I needed a permit to install my farm sign.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                      Wouldn't you just have someone from the county verify you don't have living quarters in your shop or am I missing something?
                      the Jackson Farm Building IS Exempt from needing a building permit.
                      Last edited by TOM4CWB; Nov 12, 2019, 01:27.

Comment

You should try to keep your weight off another way.....than aggravating situations that force a diet. .

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          And the billboards are Dept of Highways jurisdiction. I needed a permit to install my farm sign.
                          If Billboards are NOT 300M back from the highway... they break the law... but the Alberta Highways Dept leaves it up to the Flagstaff County to enforce and removal the billboard... If it is on land that is in county jurisdiction [because the base is outside the Alberta highway right of way]. For a directional sign of the smaller regulated size... the Alberta Highways Dept does the issuing of permits for those.

Comment

Sounds like a lot of life wasted fighting. Let’s go fishing up north. 😸

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                              Sounds like a lot of life wasted fighting. Let’s go fishing up north. 😸
                              TTryinng to have a safe place for my grandchildren... before my wife of 40 years and I expire...

Comment

Twice in the past, commercial businesses placed signs on my hiway frontage property. Both times registered letters came to me and them from the Dept of Highways. Not the County.
                                What Dan does is not my business.
                                Making it yours got you where are now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.