• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another PM face-plant.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another PM face-plant.

https://www.facebook.com/29829307640/posts/10156781747792641/

Nothing to see here folks; this idiot has now proven he has a good handle on federal infrastructure projects.

Wow - did he actually say this... managed to insult both genders with a single answer.

Comment

Originally posted by RTK View Post
      Nothing to see here folks; this idiot has now proven he has a good handle on federal infrastructure projects.

Wow - did he actually say this... managed to insult both genders with a single answer.
      RTK... both genders? In Trudeau's world there are way more then 2 genders.

I can't inderstand how any feminist or women's rights activist can support half of the gender bs he spews. Women are portrayed constantly as victims in his world, what a backwards way to promote equality.

Comment

Ease up now guys!

I think this poor fellow... er Person.. whatever, has some past issues.

Maybe those male construction workers pick on him whenever he walks past a site?

Or maybe they treated him like a dweeb when he held them up while working as a doorman at a Bar while gaining experience to be Canada's PRIME Minister.

Comment

He said women make better decisions than others? What others? Is their more than one 'other'? What a fruit cake

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
            He said women make better decisions than others? What others? Is their more than one 'other'? What a fruit cake
            Lots of others, according to PC Liberals. Non-PC people like myself usually group them together under the umbrella term "fruit cakes."

Comment

I'm sorry but I can't seem to quit.

"Canada isn't doing well right now because it's Albertans who control our community and socio-democratic agenda. It doesn't work," Trudeau told interviewer Patrick Lagacé.

mi-trudeau-tele-quebec
              Liberal MP Justin Trudeau appears on the Télé-Québec program Les Francs-tireurs (The Straight Shooters) in November 2010. Trudeau's Liberal leadership campaign says comments about Quebeders and Albertans in the interview are being taken out of context. (Télé-Québec)
              When asked whether he thought Canada was "better served when there are more Quebecers in charge than Albertans," Trudeau replied, "I'm a Liberal, so of course I think so, yes. Certainly when we look at the great prime ministers of the 20th century, those that really stood the test of time, they were MPs from Quebec. There was Trudeau, there was Mulroney, there was Chrétien, there was Paul Martin. We have a role. This country, Canada, it belongs to us."

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                I'm sorry but I can't seem to quit.

"Canada isn't doing well right now because it's Albertans who control our community and socio-democratic agenda. It doesn't work," Trudeau told interviewer Patrick Lagacé.

mi-trudeau-tele-quebec
                Liberal MP Justin Trudeau appears on the Télé-Québec program Les Francs-tireurs (The Straight Shooters) in November 2010. Trudeau's Liberal leadership campaign says comments about Quebeders and Albertans in the interview are being taken out of context. (Télé-Québec)
                When asked whether he thought Canada was "better served when there are more Quebecers in charge than Albertans," Trudeau replied, "I'm a Liberal, so of course I think so, yes. Certainly when we look at the great prime ministers of the 20th century, those that really stood the test of time, they were MPs from Quebec. There was Trudeau, there was Mulroney, there was Chrétien, there was Paul Martin. We have a role. This country, Canada, it belongs to us."
                This is nothing new. Been this way since 1867. Yet the West keeps screaming "we want in!". You would think after 365 days of the little girl paying a dollar at the playhouse door of the popular girl and having her dollar taken but gaining no access, the little girl would seriously begin to think about buying her own playhouse. Yet she does the same thing year after year, expecting a different result.

Comment

gormley had a woman from grande prairie on today who wrote an open letter to justin about these derogatory stunning remarks he made in argentina . apparently its getting lots of airtime on Facebook .anyone else think its odd that nothing can be found on internet or Facebook about it ??

Comment

Media is PAID to tow the line, repeat all the lies/Liberano CRAP, omit all negative "REAL news" wait till they get paid even MORE. Total NAZI like control! Goebbels would be impressed.

Comment

In interview today, Kenney said in all the time he spent with JT while in Ottawa, all he could do is repeat what he read and string phrases together.
                      Never could understand what he was saying.
                      How does this get overlooked?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                        In interview today, Kenney said in all the time he spent with JT while in Ottawa, all he could do is repeat what he read and string phrases together.
                        Never could understand what he was saying.
                        How does this get overlooked?
                        The Liberals picked him for his looks and ancestry, definitely not his credentials or intelligence.

Read the caption carefully, a strategically placed "i" makes it so real.

Comment

Blackpowder,

Maybe this....

Comment

Gerald Butts telling him what to say.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...
                            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.