• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JT taught law?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by checking View Post
    Dalek,

What can I say?

It might be worse electing (hiring) Just in Trouble to run a country.
    I coulda told folks that before the election

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
      I coulda told folks that before the election
      Be certain to tell all people-kind before NEXT election...PLEASE!

Comment

Pre-Law as well as drama, they say.

Was he just acting in this collage, I wonder? This is our Prime Minister on the world stage:

Toooo maaany Tiiide Pooods....

Comment

those that do, do
          those that can't do, teach
          those that can't teach, consult

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
            It’s incredible and sad how many students are taught science or math by teachers who are terrible at science or math
            whats even more troubling is teachers who can teach math, physics, chemistry, etc are paid the same as the ones teaching everything else. Time to get rid of the teachers unions, at least in MB.

Comment

For you Trudeau lovers.

https://www.newcenter.ca/news/2017/10/7/justin-trudeau-is-far-more-dangerous-than-donald-trump

Comment

Originally posted by Stampsguy View Post
                For you Trudeau lovers.

https://www.newcenter.ca/news/2017/10/7/justin-trudeau-is-far-more-dangerous-than-donald-trump
                I can now see that it is wrong to merely mock this lout.

However, an appropriate recompense exists only outside our laws.

Which is why Rotherhams can continue to persist fearlessly with the full knowledge of those in power, also fearlessly.

So, Pizzagate does have a proven British counterpart, if not an actual basis?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.