• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan looking into whether Ottawa's emissions policy can be blocked

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saskatchewan looking into whether Ottawa's emissions policy can be blocked

Time to put that SFA to good use;

https://pipelineonline.ca/net-zero-b...Id=0&videoId=0

Click image for larger version

Name:	sfa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	780437
    Last edited by jazz; May 2, 2023, 21:23.

So they lost on the carbon tax case and now they want to waste more taxpayers money on another losing case? LOL

Moe should fix his own problems in his own province instead of waging a phony war with the feds every time he is irritated.

Comment

Rational people are all IRRITATED, P'd off, sick of these lieberal idiots and a the costly C02/EV fairy tale that does ZERO to world climate!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        So they lost on the carbon tax case and now they want to waste more taxpayers money on another losing case? LOL

Moe should fix his own problems in his own province instead of waging a phony war with the feds every time he is irritated.
        Policies made in Ottawa by the worst government to ever rule should be challenged when they threaten to cost western taxpayers unnecessarily.
        You and your left wing ****tard buddies should all move to Ontario and when we separate you can freeze and starve. Canada was a great country not that long ago, but Trudeau 2.0 has dragged us down to nearly being a 3rd world shithole, so thankfully Moe and the other western Canadian leaders are not willing to put up with it!!
        The carbon tax is the biggest farce to ever happen, and if you are actually a real farmer Chuck you would be sick of it as well. Charging a tax on everything a farmer does to produce the food that they eat is a daily slap in the face, no... more like a kick in the junk to every Canadian farmer there is!

Comment

As much as it disgusts me, there's probably no court in the land which would ever back Moe on this one. Ninety percent of judges take the view that governments can do whatever they want, when they want. An individual freezing in the dark is just acceptable collateral damage.

Just look at what these idiots ruled on Brian Day's challenge to Medicare. They actually invoked a Marxist slogan to justify it.

The only time you will see these judges promote rights for an individual is when a biological male insists on changing into his swimsuit in the womens' locker room at the local pool.

Comment

Our country is so screwed- legal system, cops, schools …….

Comment

Sask health care and education having serious problems .Moe's answer is attack the federal government .moe wants to grow Sask.Sounds great but do not forget to grow health care and education capacity.He talks about sask having energy resources.Yet I bet Moe RM has none and puts very little into the sask economy.Maybe areas of Sask should be asking for a better deal from Moe.

Comment

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post
                As much as it disgusts me, there's probably no court in the land which would ever back Moe on this one.
                Trudeau broke the rule of law and democracy in this country long ago, why act like its still a legit country. You dont see states like Texas and Florida asking for permission from Washington.

Just do it, it will take the courts 2 yrs to hear the case. Let the feds expend resources there. Wait the Marxists out.

I mean if Trudeau is still in power in 2 yrs time, we have way bigger problems than just offending some liberal judges.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                  Sask health care and education having serious problems .Moe's answer is attack the federal government .moe wants to grow Sask.Sounds great but do not forget to grow health care and education capacity.He talks about sask having energy resources.Yet I bet Moe RM has none and puts very little into the sask economy.Maybe areas of Sask should be asking for a better deal from Moe.
                  Health care problems are nation wide and not exclusive to Moe so don’t bullshit here! Grow some balls and stand up to the country killing policies of this wreck of a federal government. At least Moe fights while the others like Alberta just talk.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                    Health care problems are nation wide and not exclusive to Moe so don’t bullshit here! Grow some balls and stand up to the country killing policies of this wreck of a federal government. At least Moe fights while the others like Alberta just talk.
                    Maybe areas in sask should stand up to Moe and demand better health and education since they are the cash cow areas in sask.extra taxes from Moe adds up to more than extra carbon taxes from the federal government.PST added on more things and increased on everything.increased oil royalties gets passed on just like carbon tax.

Comment

Maybe areas in sask should stand up to Moe and demand better health and education since they are the cash cow areas in sask.extra taxes from Moe adds up to more than extra carbon taxes from the federal government.PST added on more things and increased on everything.increased oil royalties gets passed on just like carbon tax.
                      You paint it like Moe and the sk party are shit but look at other provinces and dolts running the show. I know you piss left and Moe could do a better job but grab a slice of reality pie. No one will equal what Brad Wall did for empowering a province stuck under the yoke of mediocrity invoked by a mediocre at best NDP hegemony. We agree on a lot of things but don’t let your bias make you look like a typical out of touch old ndp crowding the grave!

Comment

You paint it like Moe and the sk party are shit but look at other provinces and dolts running the show. I know you piss left and Moe could do a better job but grab a slice of reality pie. No one will equal what Brad Wall did for empowering a province stuck under the yoke of mediocrity invoked by a mediocre at best NDP hegemony. We agree on a lot of things but don’t let your bias make you look like a typical out of touch old ndp crowding the grave!
                        Very well said exactly my thoughts

Comment

Brad was good till he sold himself out.Collecting a wage from the sask party and the biggest donaters getting sweet deals .Like hirering a company to build the bypass out of country that needed to buy a few 100 million in equipment.guess who is a major donator to the sask party.Tabling a budget that adds pst on all insurances.that was modified but pst still took a big jump.bought a couple new trucks since pst went up .calculated moe cost me more in extra taxes than the carbon tax that the truck burns.I have voted many ways .Politics is not a religion for me like many on this site.i believe in polical corrections for good long term governments.History shows if you vote one way and get angry when who you voted for does not get in.You will be an angry person half your life.Gotta give Beck credit for calling a lie a lie today .

Comment

Brad was good till he sold himself out.Collecting a wage from the sask party and the biggest donaters getting sweet deals .Like hirering a company to build the bypass out of country that needed to buy a few 100 million in equipment.guess who is a major donator to the sask party.Tabling a budget that adds pst on all insurances.that was modified but pst still took a big jump.bought a couple new trucks since pst went up .calculated moe cost me more in extra taxes than the carbon tax that the truck burns.I have voted many ways .Politics is not a religion for me like many on this site.i believe in polical corrections for good long term governments.History shows if you vote one way and get angry when who you voted for does not get in.You will be an angry person half your life.Gotta give Beck credit for calling a lie a lie today .
                            You’re not wrong. Wish there was an alternative not ndp. Left such a bad taste in mine and many others mouths. You know full well ndp of today is more urban and goes more against everything this province is today. Sask party crowds the middle like most functional governments rule. NDP would sink us like what the Feds are trying to do irrespective of PST increases and a few dirty deals. NDP had their share of dodgy deals and skeletons as well. The stink is still there. What does it take? Another middle road party of other remnants of PC’s liberals and NDP’s with a shred of common sense? Tell me what do we do to build an alternative to the Sask party other than the stinky albatross ndp?

Comment

Newguy, you are still operating from the old playbook. For all the political garbage around the bypass or GTA, at least something got built at the end of the day.

Compare that with Trudeau. What has been built in this country in the last 8 yrs.

Trudeau has done nothing but take debt off the countrys credit card and throw it at interest groups. Thats when he is not dumping it overseas in some country in Africa or Ukraine.

My wife says politicians in her country would greenlight grandiose overbudget projects and then skim for themselves. But something got built. Even something 300% over budget getting built would be better than what we have now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.