• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He just HAS to be a troll

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
    tis not often i politely disagree with ya mate , prefer the sounds of silence.
    We are on the same page here. If
    chuck were to just go silent and say silent, this page would be much better off. All the posters he chased off might trickle back in, along with some new ones.
    But as long as he is here poisoning the atmosphere and sucking all the oxygen out of the room, then he will be the center of attention the way he likes it. Good or bad attention, doesn't seem to matter to this one.
    And the only posters who will frequent this page will be those of us with picking up skin push back and humiliate him on a daily basis.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 24, 2023, 11:13.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      We are on the same page here. If
      chuck were to just go silent and say silent, this page would be much better off. All the posters he chased off might trickle back in, along with some new ones.
      But as long as he is here poisoning the atmosphere and sucking all the oxygen out of the room, then he will be the center of attention the way he likes it. Good or bad attention, doesn't seem to matter to this one.
      And the only posters who will frequent this page will be those of us with picking up skin push back and humiliate him on a daily basis.
      You have a problem with freedom of expression? Are you not concerned with the absoulute garbage Lentil posts?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        You have a problem with freedom of expression? Are you not concerned with the absoulute garbage Lentil posts?
        I am probably the strongest proponent of freedom of expression on this site. I have never suggested Chuck should be censored or kicked off. It is however a shame that he persists upon ruining the forum for those who want to have a civil, mature, intelligent discussion.
        When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. So I will continue to make fun of chuck, to make the best of the situation. As long as he continues with the juvenile antics, I will continue to belittle them. If he ever decides to act like an adult, I will treat him with all of their respect he deserves.
        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 24, 2023, 14:37.

Comment

this is over 50 years old and still alive and well on Agriville.

Comment

If you CAN'T hate what current Lieberals are doing to Canada, you have a mental problem.

Comment

No publicity is worse than bad publicity. I get a kick out of some of the wild ideas and debate which goes on here. Free speech goes both ways and if you dish it out you’re bound to get it back. You are treated how you treat others. If what you post is not of popular opinion you are bound to face ridicule but you are not a dick about it a discussion will result. Not a monkey shit fight. Here is a test to see if certain posts are childish and nasty. Read it as if Skeletor was saying it. If it matches it’s probably a churlish post.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                . If what you post is not of popular opinion you are bound to face ridicule but you are not a dick about it a discussion will result. Not a monkey shit fight. Here is a test to see if certain posts are childish and nasty. Read it as if Skeletor was saying it. If it matches it’s probably a churlish post.
                And that right there is the difference between Chuck and every other poster I've ever disagreed with on here.
                I'm not sure why agstar seems to think it is my responsibility to call out every poster who post something questionable?
                Just debunking Chuck's nonsense is a full-time job in itself. And it doesn't pay very well. I will let someone else take on the responsibility of fact checking the rest of the posters.
                And besides, none of the rest of them are nearly as much fun to pick on as Chuck and his outsized ego are.
                Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 24, 2023, 13:43.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                  If you CAN'T hate what current Lieberals are doing to Canada, you have a mental problem.
                  The point is you hate everyone that does not think as you do.Must suck to hate so many people.

Comment

So is it newguy that’s the troll?

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                      So is it newguy that’s the troll?
                      Guess I have to add paranoid to so much hate too.that is a bad combination.the way I see it history shows political corrections every 4 or 8 years.If you are angry about some party being in power you will be angry half your life.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                        Guess I have to add paranoid to so much hate too.that is a bad combination.the way I see it history shows political corrections every 4 or 8 years.If you are angry about some party being in power you will be angry half your life.
                        What I say about monkeys having a shit fight? Know where you stand but don’t go Chucky.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                          What I say about monkeys having a shit fight? Know where you stand but don’t go Chucky.

Chuck steps away and boredom sets in for AB5, so he brings up an old thread for some social contact.

Which monkey is throwing the shit?
                          Last edited by foragefarmer; May 24, 2023, 19:19.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Chuck steps away and boredom sets in for AB5, so he brings up an old thread for some social contact.

Which monkey is throwing the shit?
                            What other conclusion can you draw from the fact that no one else posts on the days when Chuck doesn't show up for work? It sure looks like we are all just here for the entertainment he provides.
                            Do you have a better explanation?
                            And I don't deny that when I engage with chuck, I do so at his level. Monkeys throwing s*** is a very suitable analogy.
                            And for the record, I have been keeping the truck must be a troll thread alive with regular posts every time I encounter a chuckism.
                            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 24, 2023, 19:39.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                              I liked your post, because it is so applicable to both factions. And I'm certain that neither faction would ever admit that they are equally guilty..

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                                I liked your post, because it is so applicable to both factions. And I'm certain that neither faction would ever admit that they are equally guilty..
                                personally I have voted many ways .I believe political corrections are healthy.It is people like me that change votes that elect governments.If no one changed their vote like most on Agriville governments would never change.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.